Lollipop Features in "Pitch Perfect 2"

dcdeb

That kinda bugs me too.  I think it's because - let's face it - Ariana is more well known right now, due to the success of her new album.  But technically, Mika wrote the song while Ariana is featured on it.  Anyway, it's a great collab and good for his publicity.

I love the music video!  I actually wish I could turn my old bullies into stone hehe! :naughty:  And yeah, I actually prefer this version of Popular Song too; although the Priscilla Renea version is quite good.

LMAOOO!!! that would be an interesting super power lmao! It's not horrible it just doesnt have the flow Arianna puts on it. I LOVE the video too its got this Tim Burton feel to it that I just cant get enough of <3. Not to mention Mika is a spitting image of Tim Burtons animated Protagonist's lmaoo!!

Edited by Salura22
  • Like 1

LMAOOO!!! that would be an interesting super power lmao! It's not horrible it just doesnt have the flow Arianna puts on it. I LOVE the video too its got this Tim Burton feel to it that I just cant get enough of <3. Not to mention Mika is a spitting image of Tim Burtons animated Protagonist's lmaoo!!

Agree! It's gorgeous and dark and lovely.

• Like 1

Totally! Some people on YouTube commented that it was TOO dark, but I think it works perfectly. And there's something about Mika's creepy Gothic look that gets me going... :das:

You are not alone.

• Like 1

Glad to know I'm not the only one! :)

But wait a minute...aren't we meant to be talking about Pitch Perfect?  We're digressing!  :teehee:

lol oh yeah 

I havn't seen pitch perfect 2 yet. T_T I listened to the song on youtube though lol

Either have I, but I love this version of Lollipop.  Did you like the original Pitch Perfect?

I loved the original pitch perfect, fat amy is my favourite. Rebel Wilson is just such a jewel, I loved her tv show she had too but it didnt get a returning season T_T bummer...

• Like 2