1401x788-E41A4657_E1.jpg

Has anybody heard of this new artist called BØRNS?

He's fairly new, I only found out about him in December of last year while I was listening to this 'Happy Hipster' playlist on Spotify.

He has a knack for making infectious pop melody (just like MIKA!), and for weeks, i couldn't get the songs "10,000 Emerald Pools" and "Electric Love" out of my head, it's crazy!

He has this sexy curly hair and a very cool retro vibe. He plays both the piano & the guitar as well as writes his own songs. He wrote his EP "Candy" in a tree house! How cool is that? He actually lived there for like a year or so.

Spotify describes BORNS's music as "dreamy & danceable, falsetto-driven electro pop confections that have been dusted with glam rock and folk". I dont know about you, but that alone sounds pretty tasty to me. Even Taylor Swift couldn't help but tweet about him: https://twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/557363645370613760.

Edited by GoodGoneGirl85

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm really glad I found this thread a while ago. Børns is now one of my new favorite artists  :wub: (he liked my tweet btw  :excite: ) Sadly, I can't travel to see him when he comes to Norway in february  :unsure:

• 3 months later...