Chérie FM [ Le Réveil Chérie ] on 3 June 2019

Kumazzz

Chérie FM broadcast Ice Cream studio LIVE and an interview with Mika at 9AM, 3 June 2019.

( this program is recorded )

60540916_422831625164255_593519318401027700_n.thumb.jpg.aaad9f1e3b8a154285f5dac187835cd4.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Chérie fm

https://www.cheriefm.fr/artistes/mika/videos

03/06/2019

Mika nous parle de son nouvel album «My Name Is Michael Holbrook»

Mika fait son grand retour avec un cinquième album. Dans ce projet très personnel, le chanteur révèle une autre facette de sa vie. Il nous en parle en interview, regardez la vidéo !

Mika revient en musique !

Le vendredi 31 mai 2019, le chanteur a dévoilé un nouveau single intitulé «Ice Cream». Ce titre pop et frais est le premier extrait d’un album attendu le 4 octobre prochain. Pour composer l'opus, Mika a travaillé durant 2 ans entre Miami, Londres et la campagne Toscane. Une prise de recul qui lui a permis de trouver l’inspiration en se recentrant sur lui-même. «C’est un album très important pour moi et qui me plaît», nous confie-t-il en interview.

«My Name Is Michael Holbrook» : Mika tourne une nouvelle page

En effet, dans cet opus, Mika aborde des sujets très intimes de sa vie. Le chanteurs perce les secrets de sa famille et de son identité : «Je parle de ma vie, de choses jamais dites, je parle de ma famille… c’est un album extrêmement personnel avec énormément de joie, qui fait danser et pleurer», explique-t-il. C’est d’ailleurs pour cela qu’il a choisi de lui donner son nom civil, Michael Holbrook : «Je voulais recommencer avec un point de vue honnête sur moi-même».

Mika talks about his new album "My Name Is Michael Holbrook"

Mika is back with a fifth album. In this very personal project, the singer reveals another facet of his life. He talks about it in interview, watch the video!

Mika returns to music!

On Friday, May 31, 2019, the singer unveiled a new single entitled "Ice Cream". This pop and fresh title is the first extract of an album expected on October 4th. To compose the opus, Mika worked for 2 years between Miami, London and the Tuscan countryside. A step back that allowed him to find inspiration by refocusing on himself. "It's a very important album for me and I like it," he says in an interview.

«My Name Is Michael Holbrook» : Mika turns a new page
Indeed, in this opus, Mika addresses very intimate topics of his life. The singers pierce the secrets of his family and his identity: "I'm talking about my life, things never said, I'm talking about my family ... it's an extremely personal album with a lot of joy, that makes you dance and cry," he explains. That's why he chose to give him his name, Michael Holbrook: "I wanted to start again with an honest point of view about myself".

VIDEO

itw-mika-album-00-02-13-17-still025_5cf4ed97318ac.jpg.4170a3e068cb3093901885b6a2e18465.jpg

Mika révèle ce qu’il prépare pour la tournée «Revelation Tour »

C’est officiel, Mika part en tournée à partir du 15 octobre 2019 ! En interview, il nous a donné de précieux indices sur la teneur de son nouveau spectacle. Regardez !

L’année 2019 marque le retour de Mika en musique. Après la publication du single «Ice Cream» vendredi 31 mai 2019, le coach de The Voice dévoilera son cinquième album le 4 octobre prochain. Ce nouveau projet s’accompagnera d’une tournée qui débutera à l’automne aux États-Unis avant de se poursuivre en Europe, puis en Australie et Asie en 2020. 

Mika : un nouveau show très étudié

Mika en a dit plus sur le contenu de son nouveau show. «Je veux faire vivre l’album en live sur la scène. Pour moi c’est très important». L’interprète de «Elle me dit» prévoit «un spectacle inspiré par les performances des années 90», avec l’idée d’une «troupe musicale qui danse chante et joue». Le chanteur promet également un «show  extrêmement étudié», avec «beaucoup de vibes». Ses fans français auront l'occasion de le découvrir à l'AccorHotels Arena, le 22 décembre prochain.

Mika reveals what he is preparing for the "Revelation Tour" tour

It's official, Mika goes on tour from October 15, 2019! In interviews, he gave us valuable clues about the content of his new show. Look !

The year 2019 marks the return of Mika to music. After the release of the single "Ice Cream" on Friday, May 31, 2019, the coach of The Voice will unveil his fifth album on October 4. This new project will be accompanied by a tour beginning in the fall in the United States before continuing in Europe, then in Australia and Asia in 2020.
Mika: a new show very studied

Mika said more about the content of his new show. "I want to live the album live on the stage. For me it's very important. The interpreter of "She tells me" plans "a show inspired by the performances of the 90s", with the idea of a "musical troupe that dances and sings". The singer also promises an "extremely studied show", with "a lot of vibes". His French fans will have the opportunity to discover it at the AccorHotels Arena on December 22nd.

VIDEO

itw-mika-tournee-00-03-04-18-still024_5cf5286d406e8.jpg.a551be12ea752f49b65b1799e9a927a4.jpg

Mika interprète «Ice Cream» en live pour Chérie FM

Mika est de retour ! Avant la sortie de son nouvel album «My Name Is Michael Holbrook », l’artiste est venu nous interpréter son nouveau single. A découvrir en vidéo sur Cheriefm.fr !

Quelle belle nouvelle ! Mika dévoilera bientôt son nouvel album. A travers cet opus très intime auquel il a donné son nom civil, l’artiste entend dévoiler une autre facette de son identité. C’est avec le premier extrait, «Ice Cream», que Mika a donné un avant-goût de ce nouveau projet.

«Ice Cream» : le nouvel hymne pop de Mika 

«Ice Cream» tombe à point nommé avec l’arrivée des beaux jours. Cette chanson calibrée pour l’été a été écrite part Mika lors d’un séjour en Italie au mois d’août. «Ce jour-là il faisait très chaud et j’en avais marre. Alors j’ai écrit cette phrase ‘Il fait trop chaud, même pour les abeilles’, et tout est parti de là». L’artiste propose «des paroles drôles mais aussi assez charnelles». Découvrez son live dans les studios de Chérie FM !

Mika performs "Ice Cream" live for Chérie FM

Mika is back! Before the release of his new album "My Name is Michael Holbrook", the artist came to perform his new single. To discover in video on Cheriefm.fr!

What beautiful news! Mika will soon release his new album. Through this very intimate opus to which he gave his name, the artist intends to reveal another facet of his identity. It is with the first extract, "Ice Cream", that Mika gave a preview of this new project.

Ice Cream: Mika's new pop anthem

"Ice Cream" comes at the right time with the arrival of good weather. This song, calibrated for the summer, was written by Mika during a stay in Italy in August. "That day it was very hot and I was tired. So I wrote this sentence 'It's too hot, even for bees', and everything started from there. " The artist proposes "funny words but also quite carnal". Discover her live in the studios of Chérie FM!

VIDEO

picto-cherie-29_5cf531b6cb7b6.jpg.b461152f8a5487a8b2f580f5ad995967.jpg

• Like 2

Mika se confie sur la candidate qui l’a ému aux larmes dans The Voice

Invité dans Le Réveil Chérie ce matin, Mika a fait une grande révélation aux auditeurs de Chérie FM. Le coach de The Voice a dévoilé le nom de l'un des talents qu'il l'a le plus marqué, toutes saisons confondues. À découvrir en vidéo sur CherieFM.fr !

Depuis 6 ans, Mika tient son rôle de coach dans l’émission The Voice. En 2014, c’est  lui qui avait accompagné Kendji Girac jusqu’à la victoire. Cette année encore, l’artiste a repris sa place dans les fauteuils rouges aux côtés de Jenifer, Julien Clerc et Soprano. À quelques jours de la grande finale qui aura lieu ce jeudi, Mika est revenu sur les talents de ces 6 dernières saisons au micro de Christophe Nicolas et Carole Coatsaliou.

Mika : son coup de cœur pour Audrey

Interrogé par un auditeur de Chérie FM sur son candidat préféré toutes saisons confondues, Mika hésite quelques secondes: «C’est difficile, certains talents ont eu énormément de succès comme Kendji Girac ou encore les Fréro Delavega… D’autres n’ont pas eu le même carton après The Voice mais je m’y suis énormément attaché», explique-t-il avant de finalement nous révéler l’heureuse élue: «Si je dois vraiment répondre, je dirais Audrey». Candidate de la saison 6, Audrey avait ému l’ensemble des coachs avec sa reprise de «La plus belle pour aller danser» de Sylvie Vartan. «Elle a provoqué les larmes. C’était beau, c’était extrêmement touchant», confie le coach.

Mika a également tenu à soutenir Whitney, sa finaliste qui défendra son titre lors de la finale de cette saison 2019: «Elle est toute jeune, elle est pure et autodidacte. Elle va sortir de The Voice avec une carrière».

Un nouvel album le 4 octobre 2019

Outre son rôle de mentor à la télévision, Mika est revenu en musique. Le 31 mai dernier, il a présenté son nouveau single, «Ice Cream», et annoncé la sortie de son cinquième album. Ce nouvel opus extrêmement personnel sera accompagné d’une tournée jusqu’en 2020. La série de concerts sera notamment marquée par une date à l’AccorHotels Arena à Paris, le 22 décembre 2019.

Mika confides on the candidate who moved her to tears in The Voice

Invited in Le Réveil Chérie this morning, Mika made a big revelation to the listeners of Chérie FM. The Voice coach unveiled the name of one of the talents he has most marked, all seasons. To discover in video on CherieFM.fr!

For 6 years, Mika has been a coach on The Voice. In 2014, it was he who had accompanied Kendji Girac to victory. This year again, the artist has taken his place in the red chairs alongside Jenifer, Julien Clerc and Soprano. A few days before the grand final on Thursday, Mika has returned to the talents of these last 6 seasons at the microphone of Christophe Nicolas and Carole Coatsaliou.

Mika: his favorite for Audrey

Interviewed by a listener of Chérie FM on his favorite candidate all seasons, Mika hesitates a few seconds: "It's difficult, some talents have had tremendous success as Kendji Girac or the Delavega Frero ... Others have not had the same box after The Voice but I am very attached, "he says before finally revealing the happy elected:" If I really have to answer, I would say Audrey. " Candidate of season 6, Audrey had moved all the coaches with his cover of "The most beautiful to go dancing" Sylvie Vartan. "She caused tears. It was beautiful, it was extremely touching, "says the coach.

Mika has also been keen to support Whitney, her finalist who will defend her title in the final of this 2019 season: "She is very young, she is pure and self-taught. She's going out of The Voice with a career. "

A new album on October 4, 2019

In addition to being a mentor on television, Mika returned to music. On May 31, he presented his new single, "Ice Cream", and announced the release of his fifth album. This extremely personal new album will be accompanied by a tour until 2020. The series of concerts will be marked by a date at the AccorHotels Arena in Paris on December 22, 2019.

VIDEO

picto-cherie-29_5cf50e7abc60e.jpg.30d7aa18b25e55102af07b7806566ac0.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

Mika répond à l'interview « Relax / Pas Relax »

Dans Le Réveil Chérie ce matin, Mika s'est prête au jeu de l'interview Relax / Pas Relax. Regardez la vidéo !

Mika est de retour en musique ! Le 4 octobre prochain, le chanteur présentera son cinquième album, «My Name Is Michael Holbrook». L'opus a été introduit par un premier single intitulé «Ice Cream» et qu'il nous a chanté en live dans pour Chérie FM. Mais avant la révélation de ce nouveau projet qui s'annonce haut en couleurs, Mika tiendra son rôle de coach dans la saison 8 de The Voice, dont la grande finale a lieu jeudi 6 juin.

A ce propos, dans l'interview «Relax / Pas Relax» à laquelle il a répondu ce matin dans Le Réveil Chérie, le mentor s'est dit plutôt «relax» lorsqu'il doit faire ses choix dans l'émission. Regardez la suite de ses réponses dans la vidéo ! 

Mika answers the interview "Relax / Pas Relax"

In Le Réveil Chérie this morning, Mika is ready to play the Relax / Pas Relax interview. Watch the video !

Mika is back in music! On October 4th, the singer will present his fifth album, "My Name Is Michael Holbrook". The opus was introduced by a first single entitled "Ice Cream" and he sang us live in Chérie FM. But before the revelation of this new project which promises to be colorful, Mika will take his role as coach in the season 8 of The Voice, whose grand finale is Thursday, June 6th.

In this regard, in the interview "Relax / Pas Relax" to which he responded this morning in Le Réveil Chérie, the mentor was rather "relaxed" when he has to make his choices in the show. Watch the rest of his answers in the video!

VIDEO

picto-cherie-31_5cf7f013a20af.jpg.1129c1e85a26b68a6f5c476190fbe8d4.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...