What does Mika mean to you?

LoveMikaFan

I don't know if there's already a thread like this but I couldn't find it so here goes! What does Mika mean to you?

To me Mika and his songs are like an escape. They can calm me even in the most stressful situations and if I'm ever worried I'll listen to Mika to soothe myself. I love the meanings behind the songs and how all the lyrics work and yes I just love everything!

So what does Mika mean to you?

Edited by LoveMikaFan
  • Like 1

Mika is part of my life since I discovered him in 2007. First it was only just his music that made me feel better. His meaningful songs put me through difficult times in my life. I felt understood. So it's also a kind of escape from the world.

But the longer I knew him and the more I found out about his work and his character by watching interviews he did and the things he said I felt more connected to him.

That's why he became really important to me. He's a lovely person and he's an idol in any way. Throughout the years it began to feel like I really know him and that's why he is such a big part of my life. I couldn't imagine a life without him.

And not even mentioning the wonderful people I met thanks to him! :biggrin2:

• Like 2