Hi everyone!..mmm Mika and other musings

girl_anachronism

I think I heard about Mika through myspace..? Anyway I've known about him for about a week, and I'm already totally into him.

His songs are just so much fun, so unique, and if he's not the next big thing, well, I'm worried about music taste in the world.

I've downloaded Love Today from itunes, (the only song avaliable in US right now), and I've got grace kelly as my myspace song, and he's my top person on my top 16, just doing all I can to get more people to know about him.

Besides, what's more attractive than a man who can play the piano? Enough said.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I heard about Mika through myspace..? Anyway I've known about him for about a week, and I'm already totally into him.

His songs are just so much fun, so unique, and if he's not the next big thing, well, I'm worried about music taste in the world.

I've downloaded Love Today from itunes, (the only song avaliable in US right now), and I've got grace kelly as my myspace song, and he's my top person on my top 16, just doing all I can to get more people to know about him.

Besides, what's more attractive than a man who can play the piano? Enough said.

Welcome! Another Texan! I live in Houston, and Mika's music is totally cool! I've been into his music since November, and I still can't get enough!

Manny

XOXO

oh yeah texans rule! :biggrin2:

thanks for the welcome manny!

did you hear about mika through myspace as well? it seems like he is just now getting popular in the US through the red and mtv commercials.

Yeah, I got into him via his myspace, been hooked ever since!

Manny

XOXOXOXO