Mika Online Shop

latfunk

I think there's about 8 or 9 products in the Online Shop for Mika - are there more things coming out to buy?? Cuz I wanna buy Mika stuff but nothing really that's on there so far lol - anyone know of anything?? Later all :D (I try to be like Grace Kelly, but I'm not Mika :P)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shop has been removed. Seems a leaked internal email going around Universal said they were not impressed with it so I pulled it as I don't wish to step on any toes. The only real problem is that there seems to be a lack of any official merchandise for everyone to wear to support Mika at the upcoming gigs etc. No doubt there will be stuff for sale there, but Universal have gone quiet on me since the meeting the other week which is a shame :(

Anyway, more news as I get it, but for now I wont be putting any Mika stuff up for sale so we don't run into any issues. Additionally, to the one person who got the "heart" top, you may have just purchased what will become the rarest bit of Mika merchandise in history :)

Sunny

I think thats sad...... as people are asking for t-shirts and the like, you were just providing a service. Guess they wern't going to make any money out of it though.

hope the t-shirts on sale at the gigs are good.

lv, andi xxx

Additionally, to the one person who got the "heart" top, you may have just purchased what will become the rarest bit of Mika merchandise in history :)

Sunny

Oh How exciting! It came today! let's hope Mika sells five billion squillion ablums! I start the bidding at £1000! (only joking! It's mine, all mine!):mf_lustslow: