guinchogirl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Im reading your posts and Im so dissapointed, I called on March 2 to get tickets and the guy in the billeterie told me everything was sold out... I just cant believe there were some more remaining on the 3rd...

Anyway, If someone wants to sell me one, I will pay the double, or if you know about someone who cant go just let me know, I would appreciate it so much...

I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't get tickets Carostrega.:tears: I bought tickets the day I knew that they were for sale because I knew that they would sell out. I see that there are 2 tickets for club soda on ebay, but the price is already crazy high ($143). Well, I hope you are able to get a ticket. I'll think positive thoughts for you:thumb_yello:

AMAAAAAZING!!!!!

Waited 1h in the rain to talk to him afterwards, and it was soooooo worth it. He's gorgeous, and so nice. Perfect! I'm walking on air! Must try to get to sleep before sun rises though...

Hi to everyone who waited there too, loved sharing the moment with fellow mikamaniacs!

xox

AMAAAAAZING!!!!!

Waited 1h in the rain to talk to him afterwards, and it was soooooo worth it. He's gorgeous, and so nice. Perfect! I'm walking on air! Must try to get to sleep before sun rises though...

Hi to everyone who waited there too, loved sharing the moment with fellow mikamaniacs!

xox

It was worth it INDEED !!!!!!!!!!! He is the nicest person ever.... and sooooo incredibly gorgeous :wub2: