Mika coming to Vanity Fair

Just thought id let you know if you didn't that i suspect there will be an interview coming up in Vanity Fair, (not a magazine i read funnily enough)

Me and my mate had arrived early in Newcastle on Saturday went for bite to eat and then thought, ahh well go for a drink in the union bar before the concert, only we didn't know where it was,

We found the uni alright and then couldnt find the union, looking at a map we thought we worked it out, and then a Guy rather fashionably dressed came over and asked where the Union was, we obviously looked like students, so we took him to the place that we were heading. About 1/4 of a mile away we found ourselves in some deserted access road, not a likely venue for a Mika concert, ha ha, asking a passing student she very kindly took us to the union, which was of course, at the place we had started, if only we'd looked up we would have seen the big union building ha ha,

Well the man, who we had found out was a gernalist from vanity fair coming to interview Mika just laughed at us, i would, if not beeing then jumped on by a tout have asked him to pass a message on to Mika but unfortunately by the time this ticket tout had left me alone the gernalist was long gone.

Just a little story for you there, that made me chuckle when i thought about it, sorry if im a bit boring, ha ha, But you know now to expect him in vanity fair now tho.

:P:)

[currently listening to Dolly Parton :S]

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rob, the photographer from Vanity Fair was stood in front of us all night at the gig at Newcastle, behind the barrier.

You might have seen him at the stage door afterwards, he was the bearded bloke with the camera. He was stood in the doorway behind Mika on some of my photos.

He was a good bloke ... he took me a photo of the setlist with my camera when asked :thumb_yello:

I'm looking forward to reading the article.

Haha, you know it!!

I actually hope he doesnt chose us as "the best fans" like he said, because I will look soooo pissed off in the pic cos he was blocking my view of Mika for My Interpretation!! Hahaha - ah well.

It'll be like "Mika, who?" though obv, and I will be getting calls from all over the place wanting me in their magazines... ;)

Well, when everything explodes and the fame really hits you, you will remember us from way back when, won't you Nic??!! :wink2:

Better yet, can Andi and I be your personal assistants and do all your admin and stuff ... and handle all your personal calls from Mika and so on?

Ah, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on :punk:

Well, when everything explodes and the fame really hits you, you will remember us from way back when, won't you Nic??!! :wink2:

Better yet, can Andi and I be your personal assistants and do all your admin and stuff ... and handle all your personal calls from Mika and so on?

Ah, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on :punk:

Sure! :thumb_yello:

Nah Mix can have my direct line, afterall he will be supporting me on tour so its only fair he can get through to me to discuss...erm.... setlists... or something.

You can however handle all the calls from Paolo and Jack Savoretti if you like - mind, it will be a tough job, they never stop calling...