• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!

I'm new..

one question for start:

how many octave voice has Mika?

I know that Freddie had almost four octave voice...

thanks

daphne

He has a 4 octave voice. He said it in an itw on English TV, the Culture Show. I'm sure you can find the whole film somewhere, cause i saw it... And i'm not from England... It was a good interview, though, worth it

I'm sure I read somewhere that he had a five octave voice... but I think it's less than that... that's a bit extreme! :bleh: I think the world record is something like eight octaves - mental! :shocked:

Maybe you can try and find it on Youtube or something entering "Culture Show Mika"...

All the magazines first said he had a 5 octave voice. That's why you read it ! :wink2: But he said himself he had 4... Who do you believe, then ? :bleh:

I don't know if the Wolrd record is 8, but i know that Mariah Carey is supposed to have a huge vocal range... But when you see what she does with it, better having 4 and do something good with it !! :roftl::punk: Maybe she can talk to dolphins and whales, though... Ultrasounds... We should take her to deep water, and see what happens, just in case...

Maybe you can try and find it on Youtube or something entering "Culture Show Mika"...

All the magazines first said he had a 5 octave voice. That's why you read it ! :wink2: But he said himself he had 4... Who do you believe, then ? :bleh:

I don't know if the Wolrd record is 8, but i know that Mariah Carey is supposed to have a huge vocal range... But when you see what she does with it, better having 4 and do something good with it !! :roftl::punk: Maybe she can talk to dolphins and whales, though... Ultrasounds... We should take her to deep water, and see what happens, just in case...

:naughty:

I love you, Yoppappop...you make me always smile :)

I think 4 is enough...but when I listen him on stage I can say more about ois octaves :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I love you, Yoppappop...you make me always smile :)

I think 4 is enough...but when I listen him on stage I can say more about ois octaves :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you !!! I like making people smile... :blush-anim-cl: That's the best compliment you can do to me ! :blush-anim-cl:

He has a 4 octave voice. He said it in an itw on English TV, the Culture Show. I'm sure you can find the whole film somewhere, cause i saw it... And i'm not from England... It was a good interview, though, worth it

I heard he had 5 octave voice.

I heard he had 5 octave voice.

I replied to that : i said that you believe who you want, i believe what HE says... But i agree you heard he had 5 octave voice, cause that's what a lot of journalists said... But HE said he had 4... :wink2:

hey girls.. i believe in him, of course! 4 octave voice.. wow!

he's a great singer..

nodoby knows other about his voice? are there some articles or something about it? I'd like to write something about his voice but for now I know only he has 4 octave voice.. (thanks!)..

kiss

What sort of info would you like to have ?? We just know that he was trained by a very strict Russian teacher when he was taken out of school during seven months, then performed at the Royal Opera, he went on training, went to the Royal College of Music or something, and now he's practising 2 hours a day, according to i don't remember who (sorry, "who" :wink2:)... Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but you can find little details in the NUMEROUS interviews here... Go to the Press section and have a look ! :thumb_yello: Good luck...

Talking about Mariah Carey, they all said (when she was still famous for singing...) she had something like a 7 octave voice, can't remember if it's 7, but it's definitely not "only" 4 or 5...

• 1 month later...