The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did you see the pictures i got the to paint of mika....(about 20 pages back on the ttt,) one of them by charley is brilliant

no lol awwwwwwwwwwww love it lol.... how did you manage to get that into the curriculum?? hahaha or do you have some free play time?

aww Jodi, that's sweet!

any more votes? Jodi have you voted? I'll send him the song to play after 2pm cos of all the laws. Don't want to get in trouble with the big boss of the station or Strudel!

maybe strudel can explain to me how this law works...please

no lol awwwwwwwwwwww love it lol.... how did you manage to get that into the curriculum?? hahaha or do you have some free play time?

creative art, have a look at the picture, it is brilliant, inspired while they listened to the cd

Erase is not availiable for download in the UK. Our station broadcasts from the UK and therefore we can not play it as we cannot legally obtain a copy.

i know lol i was just being arsey coz i couldnt decide on an album track lol.

Erase is not availiable for download in the UK. Our station broadcasts from the UK and therefore we can not play it as we cannot legally obtain a copy.

please explain the law to me about not being able to play too much of the same artist too quickly

please explain the law to me about not being able to play too much of the same artist too quickly

it's broadcast laws....its been 5 years since i finished my degree and about 4&1/2 since i worked in radio so im a bit ropey but shall try to find a proper explanation..