Lol! It's about Grace Kelly!

paula.pop

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh poor Mika, all these ppl. out to "get him" at the moment, I dont think i can take it!!!:thumbdown: xxxx

Hey! Your right! He's like everywhere right now.. But it was a bit funny, wasn't it? Just a little tiny bit?

Hey! Your right! He's like everywhere right now.. But it was a bit funny, wasn't it? Just a little tiny bit?

LOL ok a tiny bit but everyone seems to b having a go at him at the moment and its getting me down a bit or mayb that just PMS!!! haha.... xxx

All those jokes on our poor Mika proove that he is very popular ! I hope he wasn't too grieved or worried, at first.

I also hope Ashton Kuchter will not make one of his horrible jokes to him when he is in the States ! I saw what this guy did to Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake ! It was terrific !

All those jokes on our poor Mika proove that he is very popular ! I hope he wasn't too grieved or worried, at first.

I also hope Ashton Kuchter will not make one of his horrible jokes to him when he is in the States ! I saw what this guy did to Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake ! It was terrific !

I agree, but all :thumb_yello: this is all brilliant publicity for him and these things prob make Mika chuckle (when he's realzes that they are just a wind-up) like the one they did with him on air ...I do think that Ashton will have a good go at playing a prank though, Mika beware.....