Life in cartoon motion â �îññèè?

MIKA - íîâîå ëèöî âåñåííå-ëåòíåé êîëëåêöèè Paul Smith

06.03.2007 13:17 | InterModa.ru http://www.intermoda.ru/news.phtm?id=7388

«Àíãëèéñêèé ïåâåö MIKA îôèöèàëüíî íàçâàí "ëèöîì" íîâîé êàìïàíèè Paul Smith, ïîñâÿùåííîé âûõîäó âåñåííå-ëåòíåé êîëëåêöèè äèçàéíåðà.

ÃÂåâåö Mika ñòðåìèòåëüíî íàáèðàåò ïîïóëÿðíîñòü íå òîëüêî â ðîäíîé Àíãëèè, íî è ïî âñåìó ìèðó. Åãî ñèíãë Grace Kelly óæå çàíÿë ïåðâûå ïîçèöèè â ìóçûêàëüíûõ ÷àðòàõ. Äåáþòíûé àëüáîì ïåâöà, "Life In Cartoon Motion", ïîÿâèòñÿ â ïðîäàæå 27 ìàðòà».

Êàê-òî íåïîíÿòíî çäåñü íàïèñàíî. Îçíà÷àåò ëè ýòî, ÷òî íà 27-Ã¥ íàçíà÷åí ðåëèç àëüáîìà ó íàñ? ÃÂîëüøå íèêàêîé èíôîðìàöèè î âûõîäå àëüáîìà â ÃÂîññèè ÿ íå íàøëà. ÃÂûëà äàæå íà ñàéòå Universal music, íî òàì Ìèêîé äàæå è íå ïàõíåò

For non-Russian-speaking people: the article says that Mika is officially named as “the face†of Paul Smith campaigns which is devoted to the new spring-summer collection. “the singer Mika gets his popularity promptly not only in native Britain but all over the world. His debut album will be on sale on 27th of March â€Â. This made me wonder if 27th is the date of Russian release. I can’t find any other information about this hot-topic for me

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i doubt. but "i want to believe" © The X-Files :wink2:

I'll use that quote with you! I'm waiting for LICM to be released in the region I live in as welllll!!! Can't waittttt!!!! :wub2:

Yeah! i always have problems with getting legal CD of my fav bands. For example, last year. I couldn't find BWO's "Halcion days" in music-stores (i also have some difficulties with web-stores), so i took part in the fans competition on their web-site and got the 2nd place. Now i have CD withh their autographs:punk: :mf_lustslow::wink2: