Does anybody know how to send drawings to Mika?

Sasje

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The easier way is scan the drawings and send them via myspace, as a message... You have to upload them to a site like http://www.photobucket.com or http://www.imageshack.com and then, post the link to the images in the message. :wink2: He reads the messages from time to time, so he'd probably see them! :thumb_yello:

To put the drawings here, you have to attach them to one of your posts. There's a button with a paper clip on the top of the text box. Click it and you can attach the file to the post. :wink2:

Hi!!

My daughter made the drawing on the computer, in "paint", so it's already in my documents.

But I couldn't get it send to MySpace from Mika:sad:

And for this site it's too big! And I don't know how to get it smaller! (I'm not such a computer-genius :throw: )

And now my daughter is mad, because she tried so hard to draw Mika while he's singing and wrote such a sweet note and now he can't see it. And it's me to blame :tears:

I hope with help from you, she can show her drawing to Mika!!

well, if it's made in paint then it's in bmp format which takes a lot of space, but you can really easily turn it into jpg format, which takes generally about 20 times less. you must have ACDSee or some similar program for viewing and/or editting images on your computer. you just open the file with this program and click on save as and on the buttom of the window that pops up you should see a little scrolldown menu called 'save as type' and chose jpg, or just type in the name of the file with the extension .jpg .hope you sort it out and make your daughter happy again

I just attached the drawing to this message. So you all can see her drawing!! :thumb_yello:

Now I still have to got it to Mika :biker:

Thanks for your advise! I didn't know that about JPG and the other things :thumb_yello:

post-1896-142983649097_thumb.jpg

I just attached the drawing to this message. So you all can see her drawing!! :thumb_yello:

Now I still have to got it to Mika :biker:

Thanks for your advise! I didn't know that about JPG and the other things :thumb_yello:

The drawing is sooooooo cute! :wub2: Mika will love it, I'm sure! :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone!!!

I said here that I don't know how to get the picture at MySpace.....

That's still the same, but now I did it get to Mika's attention just to send him the message that he can see it on this site!:fisch:

So, I'm very curius (how do you write that????) if he comes and go look around...:wink2:

I hope you don't mind......:harp:

Clever move:thumb_yello: ! i would help you put the picture directly on to mika's mispace, but i don't have a myspace page so i don't have any idea how the thing works. anyway, i'm pretty sure mika'll see you daughter's drawing eventually and it's definitely gonna make him go 'awwww'