Question - Do you think Mika will release....

Showtunes17

"Relax Take It Easy" as an official single here in the UK. I mean i would love for him to do so. It is such an amazing tune that surely should be heard by the rest of the british public LOL:punk:

It would be a waste if he didn't, the song is big in France, like MAJORLY big.

I hope it does. Most clubs would eat this song up.

What do you think?

p.s. Loving the NEW "LOVE TODAY" video

"I've been crying for sooooo looong" :naughty:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have read "Grace Kelly" was his second sinlge off the CD. I can always be wrong feel free to correct me. "Relax Take It Easy" was first. Yes it should be released here in the U.S. if it was up to me. But Im still waiting for his f***ing C.D. to come out here. It doesnt come out till the 03-27 and its literally killing me!! I dont understand how someone can already have 3 singles off of a C.D. and my music store tells me to wait! *sits and pouts!* ( Yea like pouting is going to help me out any)......

:punk: There were only something like limited copies as a tester in autumn last year,

Im sure that after 'LoveToday' which will be released April 30th:thumb_yello:

the next one will be either 'lollipop' or 'relax':punk:

From what I have read "Grace Kelly" was his second sinlge off the CD. I can always be wrong feel free to correct me. "Relax Take It Easy" was first. Yes it should be released here in the U.S. if it was up to me. But Im still waiting for his f***ing C.D. to come out here. It doesnt come out till the 03-27 and its literally killing me!! I dont understand how someone can already have 3 singles off of a C.D. and my music store tells me to wait! *sits and pouts!* ( Yea like pouting is going to help me out any)......

I know, it's painful :blink:

After searching all the music shops through on my trip to U.S I found out that Virgin Megastore (in San Francisco) is selling Life in Cartoon Motion. I bought mine there two weeks ago. It had import price (30$!!). The cd was this enhanced version, if you insert it to your computer, it gives you access to exclusive videos and live songs. And the guy behind the checkout desk knew quite well who Mika was.. :thumb_yello: