aackk...please help!

raha!

i got tickets to mika's show at MuchMusic (a toronto music show).

the show states that audience members must be at least 16 to attend.

I am not 16 at the moment, but will turn 16 this year.

will they allow me to attend?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh tricky one, if ur under 16 on the date they do have the rite to refuse you. However considing you are soon to be 16 you should get a parent to phone the venue and explain and they should be fine with that. it also depends who your going with, again if your parents are going you should be fine. But dont leave it to the nite sort it out with venue first, its a good thing to get something in writing too. hope this helpsxxxx

thank you for the advice, Tia.

i just called the headquarters... they won't allow me in!!!!!

:crybaby:

darn, i was really looking forward to meeting mika.. :tears:

how horrible! sunshine 931, i know how you feel now!

i suppose there's always the concert.

but...sigh. :(

thank you for the advice, Tia.

i just called the headquarters... they won't allow me in!!!!!

:crybaby:

darn, i was really looking forward to meeting mika.. :tears:

how horrible! sunshine 931, i know how you feel now!

i suppose there's always the concert.

but...sigh. :(

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! thats awful!!! is it an adult show or something. Poor you!! I think its totally unfair, cant you ask your parents to ring, also if you have enough time write a letter explainning the sitution, how you feel and stuff. Count the days to your birthday and put that there. try anything and if all else fails fake ID is always easy to get hold off!!!

Dont give up!!!!

Oh one more thing.... LIE!!! sorry i wouldn normally suggest this however this is MIKA and well sometimes you have too. So i suggest you change your age, im sure that there will to many ppl. 4 them to check!!!! Good luck hunniexxxxx

i know, i considered that too (i didn't think it would be an issue- how pointless really, that a matter of months keeps me from seeing my favorite singer)... but they require birth and photo identification at the door. :(

i'm so sad right now...i feel like crying! :crybaby:

i'll be going to the concert, but it's not the same! i've wanted to meet mika for so long... and now i won't. i feel horrible. :tears:

sigh. fake ID. i was actually considering that...but how on earth would i get that!!!

he's coming tomorrow.... so much time to fret. :(

it's so frustrating... i turned the tv onto that music channel now, and when the host said that mika would be coming tomorrow, she pronounced his name "MIKE-ah"! and accidentally said he would be coming wednesday! (but she corrected herself about the date..)

ack, i'm SO mad...it seems i like mika more than the people on that SHOW!!! :badmood:

i wish i could do SOMETHING by tomorrow. but i suppose i can't.

aww i really feel for you! have you tried messaging his myspace? just an idea but i know people have done this before. he used to be upset because his little cousins couldn't come to his shows, so i'm sure if he knew he would try to help you, like he has done for others. its worth a try!? hope you get in x

crying at the doors, that sounds like a good idea! but my father won't drive me downtown from work tomorrow unless he's positive they'll let me in..

i might try getting my dad to call them tonight. and leave a very deep-throated message. :o but i really don't know what else to do.

I wish i lived by you, id get u in, im really good at complainning!!!!

aww Tia i really wish you DID live by me right now!!!! :tears:

there must be somethin u can do!

i say go there and make the most adorable puppy face you can muster up and if even then they don't let you in, beg, cry, make a scene, do something to get noticed and maybe mika will spot you and you'll get to meet him that way...you could bring some lollipops too...that might help

i don't know...they tend to be more organised in western countries than back here, but i think if there's a big crowd there is always a possibility that you could just sneak in unnoticed or that they might feel sorry for you and let you in...i dunno...i have a feeling you'll make it somehow...good luck on that one!