Mika at Sziget Festival in Hungary

suzie

I have just heard on TV that Mika will be one of the performers at the Sziget Festival in Budapest, taking place from 8to 15th August. I am not sure when he will be playing but will inform you as soon as the date has been confirmed so that you can buy the ticket for that particular day. In case you want to come over for longer and watch other acts like Madness, the Killers, Sinéad O'Connor or Pink, visit this website: http://www.sziget.hu (click on the UK flag so that you can read it:wink2: )

It is the biggest summer festival in Central Europe with one third of visitors from abroad ( mainly Holland and UK ), so it should be cool. :punk:

Take care,

Suzie

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: hey!that's pretty close!

but..neah...i dont think i'll be able to go, it's still abroad and i'm low on finances...but still...aww...darn it! so close yet so far

thanx for letting me know anyway!

Hi Juley,

I have searched budget airliners for you: currently return trip from Bukarest to Budapest costs 0 RON (!) and you only pay airport taxes when travelling out on 7th/ 9th and coming back on 11th August with Wizzair. So, it is best to keep those mid August days free and I'll let you know which day he will perform.

take care, Suzie

Hi Juley,

I have searched budget airliners for you: currently return trip from Bukarest to Budapest costs 0 RON (!) and you only pay airport taxes when travelling out on 7th/ 9th and coming back on 11th August with Wizzair. So, it is best to keep those mid August days free and I'll let you know which day he will perform.

take care, Suzie

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: omg, you did that for me?! how incredibly sweet! thank you so much! i had no idea it was so:shocked: ....can't even call it cheap! i'll definitely be keeping those days plan-free! thank you thank you thank you thank you! <jumps around like a maniac>

• 1 month later...

So is anyone going to the Sziget?

I've just decided to go for sure and I already found someone to go with me, but I'd be some much fun if there was also anyone from this forum there...:punk:

You can make one, just write on a T-shirt 'a proud member of MFC'.:naughty: But i'd really like to meet someone who's going to the sziget and it's absolutely

mad about Mika as well, so that i won't be the only one acting completely out of mind when i see him on stage.:bleh: