MIKA @ Roskilde Festival 07'

xSanne

He's performing at this years roskide festival (denmark) !!! GOOD NEWS as I still dont have a ticket for friday, and Im going to roskilde. :mf_lustslow:

+ Nibe Festival aswell for the danes in that part of the country :)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to go, I always wanted to go to Roskilde and now I want it even more... don't know if I'll have the money for it or someone to go with though...

Where is Nibe? Is it a big festival?

I thought I would never have the guts to go to a festival. People seems to be very scary at festivals :P

But maybe Mika is worth it? I think some of my friends are going there, so mayve I can join them :)

I thought I would never have the guts to go to a festival. People seems to be very scary at festivals :P

But maybe Mika is worth it? I think some of my friends are going there, so mayve I can join them :)

I've got quite the opposite problem... I ALWAYS wanted to go to festivals cause people seems to be very cool at festivals:bleh: And now I want to go even more since Mika ist comming! But none of my friends wants to go...

I've got quite the opposite problem... I ALWAYS wanted to go to festivals cause people seems to be very cool at festivals:bleh: And now I want to go even more since Mika ist comming! But none of my friends wants to go...

just join the Mika maniacs :mf_rosetinted: or eh...me :blink: dnno who else will come :bleh:

Every day I check the Dutch central festival site for Mika and today I saw that Roskilde was on the list: http://www.festivalinfo.nl/artist_detail.php?artist_id=25267

Still waiting for him to come to Holland... So many festivals here, there must be at least one for Mika to play... And I can't come to Roskilde, I'm fully booked that weekend...

damn when I saw you had posted in this thread I kinda hoped it was to say you'd come to Roskilde :emot-sad:

just join the Mika maniacs :mf_rosetinted: or eh...me :blink: dnno who else will come :bleh:

Hey, It would be great if we Mika maniacs would gather and make our own Mika camp in Roskilde... :insane::roll1::yay:

Im definitely in if this happens! :D

yea I know what you mean. I dig festivals, but not the whole ting with sleeping in a tent, not getting a decent bath etc etc. Im going this year for all days, but I'm staying in my friends apartment in copenhagen. lol. I have a wristband for the media camp, and a photo pass so I'll be sure to take shots of mika.