ThatPinkSock

503280.jpg

QUOTE]

:jawdrop:

Mikacutie.jpg

It's there!!!

It's at 1min and 52 sec =]

hehe it most definitely is...:naughty:

I think I'll be able to take my professional camera into the LA show!!! I'll have AMAZING pictures to share!!!

can't wait to see them already ! :punk:

This one!

Thatd be me screaming.

:roftl:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, maybe i can talk Sivan into getting the tickets then. :naughty: I changed my venue watch list and added the one he will be at in hollywood but I don't think It will make much of a difference.

Hmm, I scream but not like that. I'm more of a "woo-er" than an "ahhh-er"

haha well i went up to him at borders and i previously talked to him when i was on the line, and then when i went up i was like OMG and he was like so you're brenda love? and held out his hand and shook mine and squeezed it :D then i got his autograph chatted some more, etc.

whats yours?

haha well i went up to him at borders and i previously talked to him when i was on the line, and then when i went up i was like OMG and he was like so you're brenda love? and held out his hand and shook mine and squeezed it :D then i got his autograph chatted some more, etc.

whats yours?

Omgosh!!! Thats AMAZING! He knows you <3

Well the first hand squeeze was during the gramercy concert. He reached out to the crowd and felt up my arm and hand. I like DIED <3 His hand was sweaty. The second time was at Borders when he was walking to start signing after he preformed. My friend and I were right up front where he was passing and she said "Mika! High five!" and he didn't know who was talking so he paused and looked for her then made a cute face and high fived. Then he went right from her high five to a good 3 second hand squeeze for meee <3 It was weird! He was in the middle of walking and just paused to high five and hand squeeze<3 His hand was really warm and really soft! The third time was when he shook my hand after signing my shirt/CD <3

I've told this story so many times lol I LOVE IT!

Omgosh!!! Thats AMAZING! He knows you <3

Well the first hand squeeze was during the gramercy concert. He reached out to the crowd and felt up my arm and hand. I like DIED <3 His hand was sweaty. The second time was at Borders when he was walking to start signing after he preformed. My friend and I were right up front where he was passing and she said "Mika! High five!" and he didn't know who was talking so he paused and looked for her then made a cute face and high fived. Then he went right from her high five to a good 3 second hand squeeze for meee <3 It was weird! He was in the middle of walking and just paused to high five and hand squeeze<3 His hand was really warm and really soft! The third time was when he shook my hand after signing my shirt/CD <3

I've told this story so many times lol I LOVE IT!

haha that is a really good story!

you were at borders? so was i.

your lucky.. um 3 times squeezing from mika.

LUCKY. lol.

did u get to meet perez? i was upset because iw as on the right closer to the paparazzi and he was on the other side :(

haha that is a really good story!

you were at borders? so was i.

your lucky.. um 3 times squeezing from mika.

LUCKY. lol.

did u get to meet perez? i was upset because iw as on the right closer to the paparazzi and he was on the other side :(

I did meet him! He was really cool and funny. My friend who was closer to his armpit said he smelled lol It WAS really hot in there.

There he is!

Perez.jpg

Sorry but I have to tell you! I met some of his fam and chatted a lot with Martin.

Martin.jpg