Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

NOW WHAT KIND OF TRUE MIKA FAN DOESN'T MELT WHEN THEY SEE THE HOODIE LOOK...AM I RIGHT!!! :naughty: :naughty:

If Mika sold his hoodie in the Mika store.. I'd imagine he'd make quite a load'o'cash. I want one so bad!!!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NOW WHAT KIND OF TRUE MIKA FAN DOESN'T MELT WHEN THEY SEE THE HOODIE LOOK...AM I RIGHT!!! :naughty: :naughty:

It was this wild Rocky type moment where he came bouncing onto the stage like a boxer celebrating victory. I had no idea what to expect from a Mika show because I hadn't seen any concert videos or read MFC before then.

You could just tell in the first few seconds this guy's gonna be a superstar.

It was this wild Rocky type moment where he came bouncing onto the stage like a boxer celebrating victory. I had no idea what to expect from a Mika show because I hadn't seen any concert videos or read MFC before then.

You could just tell in the first few seconds this guy's gonna be a superstar.

WOW!!! yeah, thats how i felt...i knew alot about him when i saw him in person at borders...but it never really hit me until i say him perform!!!

AND I SAID "I AM WATCHING HISTORY IN THE MAKING!" lolololo

WOW!!! yeah, thats how i felt...i knew alot about him when i saw him in person at borders...but it never really hit me until i say him perform!!!

AND I SAID "I AM WATCHING HISTORY IN THE MAKING!" lolololo

kelly all we kept saying while we where there:

"he's gonna be a legend"

Mika HAS to go down in music history! If not in the US then in London <3

Heres some mikagasmicness.

mika5.jpg

He's prettttty *swoon*

Is it just me, or does he look like Edward Scissorhands there? You know, the hair and outfit? :D

Please don't tell me you made that collage. I pointed that scar out to you, btw! You didn't believe me! :boxed: Oyy!

im glad werre in agreement..hey you never told me about the scar!

i cant believe you made that. how much time did it take you to do that...im worried. if it makes you feel better while i was doing my hw i sat with my sisters printer and printed out a buncha mika photos form my camera