Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is my favorite part of the whole video and that little noise he makes? I love it. I always play that part over and over again.

Oh my god! It's amazing! It was one of the first Mika video's I ever saw. Fell completely helplessly and hopelessly in love with him at that moment. I remember showing those few seconds of 'scrunchy face moan' to my friends and that got them hooked.

That noise is him having his very own Mikagasm. I know it!

Mikataratata.jpg

I like how sexy he sounds speaking French. <3333

Yeah! And then I wanna know why he's so damn PERFECT looking! Look at his face in that picture. It's physically impossible not to get happy from seeing it. I <3 Mika's scrunchy face.

mikascrunchy.jpg

haha! i don't know. sigh, i suppose us mere mortals are not supposed to comprehend such perfection... just appreciate it. :P

OK.. so i HAVE to ask about the signature.. squeezed your hand and signed your boobs? gotta be wishful thinking.. right?? :shocked:

OK.. so i HAVE to ask about the signature.. squeezed your hand and signed your boobs? gotta be wishful thinking.. right?? :shocked:

Well.. actually.. I MET HIM! He came to NY to do a CD signing at Borders and my friends and I were in the front (we waited for hours but it was SOOO worth it!) so when he was walking by to sit at the signing table he gave my friend a quick high five and then went straight to my hand where he squeezed it for a good 3 seconds! sdfjkhsdkfjh It was SO awesome. Then while it was my turn for him to sign my CD I asked him to sign my Mika shirt so there was major marker/boob action. Just that shirt was in the way!!!

Sorry to others if you find I tell this story too much but c'mon! It was the most amazing moment of my mika life.

MIKAAAAA.jpg

Well.. actually.. I MET HIM! He came to NY to do a CD signing at Borders and my friends and I were in the front (we waited for hours but it was SOOO worth it!) so when he was walking by to sit at the signing table he gave my friend a quick high five and then went straight to my hand where he squeezed it for a good 3 seconds! sdfjkhsdkfjh It was SO awesome. Then while it was my turn for him to sign my CD I asked him to sign my Mika shirt so there was major marker/boob action. Just that shirt was in the way!!!

Sorry to others if you find I tell this story too much but c'mon! It was the most amazing moment of my mika life.

MIKAAAAA.jpg

Whatever...If I met Mika every post would be about how I met him!

MIKAAAAA.jpg

WOW. thats amazingggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am soooooooooo jealous....i would have died on the spot

i CAN'T wait to see him live!

(because how else is he gonna meet me and fall in love with me? yeah, i know, i'm completely and utterly deluded but at least i can admit it.) :P

(because how else is he gonna meet me and fall in love with me? yeah, i know, i'm completely and utterly deluded but at least i can admit it.) :P

Pssh, the only reason I want to meet him is so that I can tell him about how we're going to get married and have lots of little amazingly talented babies...

I'm just as deluded. :roftl:

I didn't die I more like BURSTED into tears. I was BEYOND hysterics. It was a crowded place and people were like moving away from me to give me air/ get away from the hysterical freak. I freaked Borders out but thats what happens when Mika comes to NY. <3

Pssh, the only reason I want to meet him is so that I can tell him about how we're going to get married and have lots of little amazingly talented babies...

I'm just as deluded.

Yeah, I should have proposed to him in person. I've done it on myspace but it doesn't have the same effect.

I'm just as deluded. :roftl:

i swear, i actually believe it! ahhh my friends would think i am soooo crazy... but they don't understand the mika addiction!

out of control!? More like Mikastically delicious! XD His chest hair is soooo sexy! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

I kinda REALLY like that he has chest hair. Kinda REALLY REALLY like it (manlyness <33 ). Just uhh.. too much back hair and we gotta talk waxing but all of this should be discussed on the 'body hair thread'.

HAHA!

i've never been in hysterics over seeing a celeb (but i haven't been to many concerts anyway), but i have the suspision that if mika squeezed my hand it would be like beatlemania pt. 2. haha. Sooo, were you like, finding it hard to even get the words out to ask him to autograph your shirt?

i think i'd pretty much be a stuttering mess. lol.

haha thats brilliant that he just squeezed your hand as he walked by! Luv it! XD I think I'd have a fleeting moment of brilliance (insanity) during which I would be determined to chop of my hand so as to preserve the Mikaness bestowed upon it for if I were to keep it and use it, I would of course have to wash it and you can't wash away Mikaness! >_< :roftl:

HAHA!

i've never been in hysterics over seeing a celeb (but i haven't been to many concerts anyway), but i have the suspision that if mika squeezed my hand it would be like beatlemania pt. 2. haha. Sooo, were you like, finding it hard to even get the words out to ask him to autograph your shirt?

i think i'd pretty much be a stuttering mess. lol.

Well he made it kinda hard to ask! Well heres what happened... my 3 friends went before me and 2 of them had the shirts and he signed theirs. I cut the neck of mine to look more 'girly' i guess you could say and when I get up to him he says "Oh I LOVE how you cut your shirt! It's brilliant! Adds that femenine touch!" so I kinda turned into a blushing giggling mess. I THINK I said "thank you" but I don't really remember. I sorta blanked out then came too when he reached to sign my shirt. Don't really remember if I asked him to or he just went and did it. Either way, I think I have to marry him.

haha thats brilliant that he just squeezed your hand as he walked by! Luv it! XD I think I'd have a fleeting moment of brilliance (insanity) during which I would be determined to chop of my hand so as to preserve the Mikaness bestowed upon it for if I were to keep it and use it, I would of course have to wash it and you can't wash away Mikaness! >_< :roftl:

At first I just kinda held it in front of my face and screamed and cried for a little (Ok, a LOT!). Then I realized I NEEDED it for when he'd shake my hand after he signed my CD! sdfjkhskdfjhdskjfhds

Well he made it kinda hard to ask! Well heres what happened... my 3 friends went before me and 2 of them had the shirts and he signed theirs. I cut the neck of mine to look more 'girly' i guess you could say and when I get up to him he says "Oh I LOVE how you cut your shirt! It's brilliant! Adds that femenine touch!" so I kinda turned into a blushing giggling mess. I THINK I said "thank you" but I don't really remember. I sorta blanked out then came too when he reached to sign my shirt. Don't really remember if I asked him to or he just went and did it. Either way, I think I have to marry him.

I probably would have just stared at him like an idiot.

hahaha that is sooo cool! It wasn't like tat at all at the LA signing! I mean, it was brilliant but there wasn't the same interaction. Thats very cool! ^_^ hehe I'm so giddy for you!

I'm kinda emotionally retarded and I know it. I cried for a week over Cedric from Harry Potter 4. Couldn't help it! I accidently convinced myself I was in love with the actor so when he died it was like "ow". SAME thing with mika! I think I'm completely in love with him so after the signing when I had that "I might never see him again!" thought in the back of my head I flipped out. =p

I'm kinda emotionally retarded and I know it. I cried for a week over Cedric from Harry Potter 4. Couldn't help it! I accidently convinced myself I was in love with the actor so when he died it was like "ow". SAME thing with mika! I think I'm completely in love with him so after the signing when I had that "I might never see him again!" thought in the back of my head I flipped out. =p

haha! I can get that way too. It's not normal, really. LOL.

i'll tell you who i miss from HP though.. oliver wood... they need to bring him back!!! hahaha