Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wht cant he post his us tour dates already, im in need of some new pictures of him!

I was just thinking.. I don't know what I'd do if he didn't come back to NY! I mean, my family doesn't own a gun.. I'm too scared to do it with a knife and as for tall buildings... there arent many on this stupid island!

Well, at least he's been to NY! I am just hoping that he comes to Vegas or at the very least near Vegas!

Hopefully maybe I can drive by the time he comes to the northeast (I turn 17 on June 13th) soo I can drive for hours if I need to =] I think I'd drive 5 hours to see Mika.

i would os drive too, do you think my mom would let me in the car with you? orr if its after my birthday we could take 2 cars so we cold fit everyone

Well maybe If I was in Mika hysterics when I ask her she might cave. Jackie's parents might leave her with a car cause they lover her. Its not fair! My parents don't like me so now I can't get a car =[

haha reading back, my comment sounds like I'm a whining 2yr old. XD

I'll drive again if I have to but it would be so bosoming chill if he came to Vegas

He's gotta go to Vegas! It's a huge city and from what I hear, what happens in vegas stays there so he can be as weird as he wants ;)