Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'll be able to take my professional camera into the LA show!!! I'll have AMAZING pictures to share!!!

OMG thats AMAZING! You havveee to get amazing pictures so we can all mooch and pretend we're as awesome as you with tons'o'Mika ins.

If he comes to NY I'm going to try to take pics non-stop and not cry so much! It got in the way last live preformance. :thumbdown:

OMG thats AMAZING! You havveee to get amazing pictures so we can all mooch and pretend we're as awesome as you with tons'o'Mika ins.

If he comes to NY I'm going to try to take pics non-stop and not cry so much! It got in the way last live preformance. :thumbdown:

I know I have to try not to cry again this time! its not cute!! gasping for breath runny nose trying to sing along haha fer reals.

heehee, you lot cried when you saw Mika? :naughty: Its odd, Mika is the only artist I've been so crazy about musically (aside from Prince but he trumps even that) and yet I was more fan-girlish with MCR and Il Divo. I wonder why.... I know I like Mika more but I never got all wheepy or freaked out when I met him O_o

I know I have to try not to cry again this time! its not cute!! gasping for breath runny nose trying to sing along haha fer reals.

Omg I know EXACTLY how you feel! It kinda came in handy at the CD signing because people backed away from me so I got more space to jump up and down for Mika! sdlflsdf Oh gosh.. Now I have Mika seperation anxiety. *hysterics*

heehee, you lot cried when you saw Mika? :naughty: Its odd, Mika is the only artist I've been so crazy about musically (aside from Prince but he trumps even that) and yet I was more fan-girlish with MCR and Il Divo. I wonder why.... I know I like Mika more but I never got all wheepy or freaked out when I met him O_o

Oh god I was BEYOND myself! On the line at the Gramercy these two hot gay guys in front of me were like "Omg.. shes hysterical.. I love her! omg.. Is mika your favorite? omg" and I tried to answer but I couldn't stop with the tears and gasping.

The worst was after the Borders signing when DaWack waved bye to me and my friends (we took some pics/chatted) and she saw my face. Tears and makeup everywhere. Quite a scene.

He's realeasing more dates all the time. Hmm. for the hollywood show its a radio presale but I'm desperate to get tickets.... I wonder how I would manage to get those. =/ I'm definitely going to that hollywood show and *crosses fingers* Vegas, MIKA, VEGAS!!! >_<

hahaha too funny, socks. Thats how I was the first time I met MCR and got me hug from Mikey (who I had a major fan-girl crushy on) but after that one time I was over it so maybe you lot will resemble normal people this time around :naughty:;)

hahaha too funny, socks. Thats how I was the first time I met MCR and got me hug from Mikey (who I had a major fan-girl crushy on) but after that one time I was over it so maybe you lot will resemble normal people this time around :naughty:;)

Normal? I'm bringing a paper bag incase I hyperventilate again. I should re-new my inhaler and bring a first-aid kit. I also need to bring ear plugs for my friends! Have you see my 'Mika maniac' video? It's horrible.

He's realeasing more dates all the time. Hmm. for the hollywood show its a radio presale but I'm desperate to get tickets.... I wonder how I would manage to get those. =/ I'm definitely going to that hollywood show and *crosses fingers* Vegas, MIKA, VEGAS!!! >_<

WHAT HOLLYWOOD SHOW???!!! PLEASE...MORE DETAIL!

no, I haven't seen the mika maniac vid hehe do i want to? lol

the presale is tomorrow at 12pm but it says its a radio presale so I doubt I will be able to get the presale tics but I must go to the hollywood show!

no, I haven't seen the mika maniac vid hehe do i want to? lol

the presale is tomorrow at 12pm but it says its a radio presale so I doubt I will be able to get the presale tics but I must go to the hollywood show!