2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 month 4 days

and now i can start my worrying session over my somerset house ticket arriving / getting lost in the post and such

worry

worry

worry

:boxed:

Did you all get your tickets through Ticketmaster? That's where i got mine and they have an online option where you can choose to get the tickets e-mailed to you instead....you might not get them by post until a week before...Your order confirmation should have a reference/tracking number that you can use on line or by phone to track them down...Hope this is useful...

i did have an email from them a few days ago saying that the tickets had been dispatched my problem is the post man keeps delivering our letters to the wrong address...well its a similar adress to ours which could cause me some problems if my tickets get delivered to the wrong house :boxed:

Did you all get your tickets through Ticketmaster? That's where i got mine and they have an online option where you can choose to get the tickets e-mailed to you instead....you might not get them by post until a week before...Your order confirmation should have a reference/tracking number that you can use on line or by phone to track them down...Hope this is useful...

No. I had to buy my tickets for here off a money grabbing bleep bleep (LOL) off eBay!!!! They did say they would be sent on after they have received them. I bought them about three or four weeks ago - hope they don't forget me!! I will end up driving to their house - seriously!!

I'm sure everything will be fine though! :cool:

Mine are numbers 28 and 29 :thumb_yello:

It also says onthe leaflet with them 'The concerts will be filmed. By your purchase of this ticket you agree to be filmed or photographed. No cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices.'

Mine are numbers 28 and 29 :thumb_yello:

It also says onthe leaflet with them 'The concerts will be filmed. By your purchase of this ticket you agree to be filmed or photographed. No cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices.'

What the hell? I dont think it says so on mine. :shocked:

What the hell? I dont think it says so on mine. :shocked:

Was there not a leaflet thing that the tickets were attatched to? It has the dates of all the Summer Series gigs then says 'HOUSE RULES:' at the bottom

Was there not a leaflet thing that the tickets were attatched to? It has the dates of all the Summer Series gigs then says 'HOUSE RULES:' at the bottom

Nope, I got mine off ebay. So that's probably why.

It also says that

'This summer Vodafone is helping you to make the most of now by presenting this amazing set of live gigs, adding to vodafones rich involvement in live music. Summer series in addition to Vodafones TBA gigs and the live awards in September, brings you some of the very best artists in live music. Vodafone will be filming performances each night and highlights will be available online, on Vodofone live! and on TV both in the UK and internationally. Enjoy the night!'

:D So we'll be able to re-live it as many times as we want

I havent been home to check the post yet :blink:

I hope mine have come when i get home...im actually sat in the library at the moment doing a practice exam on the pc but the mikafanclub drew me in again!!!! :cool:

HI! I'm back home ! I spent 3 days in Milan...

I don't have my tickets yet... :/ I bought them by seetickets ( ... I think...)

Our plans are these: arriving on 13th, going to art exhibition on 14th... see sighting on 15th and 16th ... going to pubs and drink everything till getting drunk (nmauhhuahauahu)... hope someone will join us... and than going to the concert next day...

sara... I'm not going with tia...I don't now who tia is...O_o

I'm coming with kok@! :)

Oooh - i've had an e-mail off that dude and he's got my tickets!!!!

I'm gonna get them on Friday...............i've got the doctors in the morning!!! What's the bettin' i miss the post! :shocked: