2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Hey !! it looks nice, maybe we should all stay there ? what do you think others ? :wink2:

12£ for the night in a 10 beds room...

Is it the hostel from the link in the other thread? I should say yes. At least they have a blue floor. :naughty:

I just booked my flight, I loooove the EasyJet fares. :wub2:

I will arrive July 17th 9.05 at Gatwick and leave from Stansted July 18th 18.45. So I might have plenty of time on Wednesday to visit my favourite part of London: Camden. :glasses3:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it the hostel from the link in the other thread? I should say yes. At least they have a blue floor. :naughty:

I just booked my flight, I loooove the EasyJet fares. :wub2:

I will arrive July 17th 9.05 at Gatwick and leave from Stansted July 18th 18.45. So I might have plenty of time on Wednesday to visit my favourite part of London: Camden. :glasses3:

Oooh I love Camden. Bough so much random junk from there haha

yeah! it'll be wonderful!

I pay about 35 euros/night.

maybe...you have to book quickly.. in my room there are 2 vacant beds...

I think the hostel is in a great position from Somerset house (and...for me...from many other London's attractions... :) ) and I fear someone else will take place in a few days!

thx 4 letting us know about this, its loads cheaper than where me and bexx where gonna stay and now it looks like a mika party!!! :)

Ok ok ok im here Telll me more :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

hey huns just texted u again, u need to check the appleman thread. and go back a few pages here. basically i think we r going 4 a 10 person room!!!

oh no tia... I'm not able to explain myself perfectly in english, sorry..

I booked 2 beds in a 4-room... so there are only 2 vacant bads in my room...but I think there are other 8or10room available... you've just to take a look.

...If you wanna stay with us, you have to call the hostel and tell that!

oh no tia... I'm not able to explain myself perfectly in english, sorry..

I booked 2 beds in a 4-room... so there are only 2 vacant bads in my room...but I think there are other 8or10room available... you've just to take a look.

...If you wanna stay with us, you have to call the hostel and tell that!

yeah its ok huns i know, we seem to b talking about this in another thread as well!!! Its looks such a good place we all want to book there:naughty:

im trying to find out wot time u can ook in, does anyone know?

i really would love to come down to london on the 16th and have a roam around the day before the concert and then stay until the day after the concert

thats ideally what i want to do

i really would love to come down to london on the 16th and have a roam around the day before the concert and then stay until the day after the concert

thats ideally what i want to do

yeah i thought we might have 2 but if we book here and can turn up anytime trains go to london from early morning which gives me loads of time to get ready and Q etc. and its soooo much cheaper!!

dunno i confused now!! Lol (doesnt take much):wink2: we could stay in london longer the following day and do some stuff then!!?!

If i do that i am going to be half dead by the time the concert starts

i have to get up at 3am to catch the earliest train to birmingham and then the earliest bus to london and even then its going to be 9am ish by the time i arrive in london :blink:

Ohh i really dont know

im starting to have a minin stress out about it now :blink:

If i do that i am going to be half dead by the time the concert starts

i have to get up at 3am to catch the earliest train to birmingham and then the earliest bus to london and even then its going to be 9am ish by the time i arrive in london :blink:

Ohh i really dont know

im starting to have a minin stress out about it now :blink:

I was gonna go down on the 17th in the morning but it'll be too much of a rush I think. I'm gonna have a huge suitcase with me too because i'm staying for a while so I'm gettin the train from Bham on the afternoon on the 16th.

Then there won't be any more stress on the 17th!

Yes and i want to avoid as much stress as i possibly can i just know if i travel down on the 17th i will be worry about soo much stuff like what if the transport breaks down, what if i get lost etc etc etc

Plus i will be tired

Thats why i am going down on the 16th so that on the 17th i am already there i just need to get ready then queue :thumb_yello:

I was gonna go down on the 17th in the morning but it'll be too much of a rush I think. I'm gonna have a huge suitcase with me too because i'm staying for a while so I'm gettin the train from Bham on the afternoon on the 16th.

Then there won't be any more stress on the 17th!

jennie where r u staying?

OH my god betty!!! :D I've just taken a look at your myspace...and... I remember you in Birmingham!!!! you had a wonderful boots!!!! :D :D :D

Yay im remembered :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:blush-anim-cl: