2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if everything goes wrong for me with accomodation in london i have just found a Hostel i can get a room for two nights for just £88:blink:

where is that? no i think kata is staying 2 nite as well and it seems to b coming together!

Piccadilly Backpackers is the same hostel all you guys are staying in right?

yes!! its the hostel we are all talking about! so much cheaper than the hotels we where looking at!!!

weelll the way i see it is im definately coming down on the 16th nothing is going to stop that from happening :naughty:

its easy enough for me to get a room at the picadilly backpackers independently then when you all arrive on the 17th join up with you or just stay in my own room

I hate things getting complicated i just want everything simple :boxed:

I believe i will be meeting up with Beckar and Jennie at Kings Cross to get the tube to the venue...(i think)

You can come and join us i am not sure about times and such yet though :thumb_yello:

I believe i will be meeting up with Beckar and Jennie at Kings Cross to get the tube to the venue...(i think)

You can come and join us i am not sure about times and such yet though :thumb_yello:

Yup. Also Freddie, Steph, Holy Johnny and Big Girl I think.

That's the plan anyway.

At 11am I think

Yup. Also Freddie, Steph, Holy Johnny and Big Girl I think.

That's the plan anyway.

At 11am I think

ok sounds Great to me :thumb_yello:

11am - 7pm queuing up

we will definately be needing Toilet breaks :naughty:

11am - 7pm queuing up

:thumb_yello:

By the time we've got changed and all found each other and stuff it'll be 11.30 by the time we leave. Then It'll be 12 by the time we get there so it's only 7 hours really... :)

I've queued 13 hours for a gig before so this is nothing! :naughty:

11am - 7pm queuing up

wow 11am Q-in up!!!! i hope that there r pl. not planning so early, i think ill Q after lunch or something:bleh:

OMG!!! You're not really meeting up THAT early ------are you??!!!!! What am i gonna do if i don't get there til like, 4 o clock or summat! HELLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

u can sneeeeekkkk into the que with us!!! (u can hide in our costumes!!!):thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

OMG!!! You're not really meeting up THAT early ------are you??!!!!! What am i gonna do if i don't get there til like, 4 o clock or summat! HELLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

Yeah! It allows for delays too and if we end up running a bit late it won't matter too much.

I was at Birmingham for 2.30 and we only just about managed to get front of the queue (Technically there were 2 guys in front of us but we managed to sneak in front of them when they went to get a drink haha)

We're not too sure about how many people will be there etc. so it's better to be safe than sorry!!

Yeah! It allows for delays too and if we end up running a bit late it won't matter too much.

I was at Birmingham for 2.30 and we only just about managed to get front of the queue (Technically there were 2 guys in front of us but we managed to sneak in front of them when they went to get a drink haha)

We're not too sure about how many people will be there etc. so it's better to be safe than sorry!!

i couldnt have put it better myself - better safe than sorry indeed :thumb_yello:

and im sure if we intend to meet up at 11am it will be more like 12 due to delays and such :cool: