2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all! :D Guess where we'll be on the 17th NEXT month?! And guess where (some of us) were onthe 17th LAST month

17's my new lucky number :thumb_yello:

HIYA

ahhhhh 1 MONTH!!!!! IM SOOOOOO EXITED!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Morning all! :D Guess where we'll be on the 17th NEXT month?! And guess where (some of us) were onthe 17th LAST month

17's my new lucky number :thumb_yello:

OMG! One whole month ago today and we were dancing on stage with his majesty!!!!:naughty: AND I had three kisses off him......mmmmmm.......!!!!! OMG I THINK I'LL CRY TONIGHT!!! :wink2: lol

OMG! One whole month ago today and we were dancing on stage with his majesty!!!!:naughty: AND I had three kisses off him......mmmmmm.......!!!!! OMG I THINK I'LL CRY TONIGHT!!! :wink2: lol

You were on stage?! :shocked: How did that happen? :biggrin2:

AND HE KISSED YOU?! You must have been in Heaven! :D

YES WE WERE!!!!

Pfft I only got two. I'm shorter than you though and I could hardly stand on tip toes since i'd been doing that all night (I think I did perminant damage to my feet that night...)

Hmm... Gonna book my train today then EVERYTHING is sorted!!!!! :thumb_yello:

But I was thinking this morning about the bag situation. Ideally I don't want to take one because, one, I don't want to spend ages getting it searched when I could be running to the front and two, It won't exactly go with my costume :|

But I'm gonna need my phone, camera money and travel card.... :blink:

You were on stage?! :shocked: How did that happen? :biggrin2:

Mika asked me after he sang 'Grace Kelly' - and my husband. He said 'yeah, can i get Little Bo Peep and the cow on stage' - it was lush.:roftl: I've got some video on my myspace blog if you want to see it.x

Yeah! LOL!!!!!

:biggrin2:

I managed to have a few kisses - hope he didn't mind! LOL!!! I did say when he was going 'oh!! Quick!! One more before you go!!' and he said '...one more..before i go...' LOL LOL!!!! It was funny! :biggrin2:

Mika94.jpg

Photographic evidence :P

Our faces are exactly the same on that pic haha. I presume we were both singing or just equally smiley :D

OMG!! Excellent!! Well Done Jennie! LOL!!! I think we must have been singing. LOL!:naughty::thumb_yello:

Yeah! LOL!!!!!

:biggrin2:

I managed to have a few kisses - hope he didn't mind! LOL!!! I did say when he was going 'oh!! Quick!! One more before you go!!' and he said '...one more..before i go...' LOL LOL!!!! It was funny! :biggrin2:

I know pfft. I was thinking "Damn I should have tried that too but I can't now she's done it" :sneaky2:

But I'm gonna need my phone, camera money and travel card.... :blink:

But we can't take cameras with us can we? :boxed:

I have been wondering... If we can't take them, then how are we gonna take pictures of us with Mika and the group pictures? :shocked: I can't hide my camera in my costume. :sneaky2:

Mika94.jpg

Photographic evidence :P

Our faces are exactly the same on that pic haha. I presume we were both singing or just equally smiley :D

*HAHAAAAAA* you faces are identical on there!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I know pfft. I was thinking "Damn I should have tried that too but I can't now she's done it" :sneaky2:

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I have always been really shy about stuff like that before, but this time decided to bite the bullet! I had to grab him while i could! LOL!!:naughty:

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I have always been really shy about stuff like that before, but this time decided to bite the bullet! I had to grab him while i could! LOL!!:naughty:

what exactly did u say to him???

was it ..."GIMMIE A KISS":roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i think we shoul all try and kiss him at somesett house !!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :naughty:

But we can't take cameras with us can we? :boxed:

I have been wondering... If we can't take them, then how are we gonna take pictures of us with Mika and the group pictures? :shocked: I can't hide my camera in my costume. :sneaky2:

Yeah I know. But most places say you're not allowed cameras on the tickets and website etc. but they never seem to mind when you're there. If they confiscate them at the door we'll get them back so it doesn't really matter. It's worth a try!

I don't have anywhere to hide mine really since I'm wearing a dress ...:blink: I'll think of something though!

Hellooooo Everyone

ONE MONTH ONE MONTH!!!!

that picture is soo funny your friend in the green wig looks to the left as if to say ...what on earth are we doing?!!? :naughty: :naughty:

and i am in the same predicament as everyone else i wont be bringing a bag with me to the venue Yet i doo need my camera / and money and mobile phone ...so either i can hide my camera with the feather boa around my neck or try and make some inconspicuos pockets on my costume - shouldnt be too hard i dont think:thumb_yello:

HIDE THE CAMERA IN YOUR BRA!!!!!:thumb_yello:

thats about the only place they dont check....it worked for me in Manchester!!!:naughty:

I was thinking that but my dress is pretty tight and you'd just see this random rectangular lump :blink: Plus I think my dress is too tight to even fit in in. If anyone has a partiicularily baggy inconspicuous costume that has lots of hiding places in can you wear my camera when we go in please? haha

HIDE THE CAMERA IN YOUR BRA!!!!!:thumb_yello:

thats about the only place they dont check....it worked for me in Manchester!!!:naughty:

You hid the camera in your Bra?!?!?!

:shocked: :shocked:

im not sure about a camera in my bra BUT its a good place to put the ticket and money i guess :bleh:

what exactly did u say to him???

was it ..."GIMMIE A KISS":roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i think we shoul all try and kiss him at somesett house !!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :naughty:

I did at Shepherd's bush. Well i think i said 'Can i have a kiss...? Please!!' LOL!!!! It's on my video on myspace. LOL!