2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue spray (or pink, in your case) might be another option. But that comes off (especially when it contains glitters) and it will stay on your clothes forever. :biggrin2:

hmm.. how long does it stay in the hair? and when u mean forever do u mean like forever ever? lol

It's soooo exciting!!!!!!

Yes, it's come out back to front but i just had to!! LOL!!:naughty::roftl: (flippin' photobooth! LOL!)

Photo49.jpg

reading that makes my head hurt lol ... make sure not to lose those :bleh:

hmm.. how long does it stay in the hair? and when u mean forever do u mean like forever ever? lol

I went to a fancy dress party with some friends years ago. One of them has long hair and she used silver glitter spray on it. The glitters got stuck on her jacket and it was so annoying that even after washing it a few times there were still glitters on it.

I have never used it myself (only a bit of gold hair mascara but it didn't touch my clothes), but I am a bit hesitating. :biggrin2:

LOL!! Sorry Hotdip!:naughty:

I couldn't flip it - i did it on my laptop and it takes the pic the other way round for some reason.

I was so excited and in a silly mood so thought i'd take a pic o my ticket! LOL!! Just carrying on the excitement!:roftl:

I went to a fancy dress party with some friends years ago. One of them has long hair and she used silver glitter spray on it. The glitters got stuck on her jacket and it was so annoying that even after washing it a few times there were still glitters on it.

I have never used it myself (only a bit of gold hair mascara but it didn't touch my clothes), but I am a bit hesitating. :biggrin2:

lol.. hmm well i hope the coloured one isn't as annoying cos glitter is really tricky to get rid off... but i still have 26 days to think about it lol

LOL!! Sorry Hotdip!:naughty:

I couldn't flip it - i did it on my laptop and it takes the pic the other way round for some reason.

I was so excited and in a silly mood so thought i'd take a pic o my ticket! LOL!! Just carrying on the excitement!:roftl:

oh it's alright lol.

yeah i don't blame ya! i don't even know where my ticket is .. i think my mum has it.. or well i hope she do... must check when i get back home *writes a reminder*.. when did u get your ticket?

Last Friday.:thumb_yello:

I bought them off eBay!! :shocked: shocking price but i had no choice. :blink:

The bloke i got them from got them on Wednesday, then he posted them to me. :biggrin2:

jees the money we spend on mika right? luckily u have a job (or so i'm guessing) i gotta live on picket money lol :naughty:

By the way, what are you going to bring with you for Mika to sign his name on? :) I mean besides your tickets. Are you going to ask him to sign some part your body? :biggrin2:

I was thinking I'd take his album at least... The British version. I have three copies of his album! :roftl:

I can imagine. :wub2:

I have my Hammersmith Apollo tickets for the gig on December and they are completely blue! :naughty:

You have december tickets already?!?!?!!? :shocked:

jees the money we spend on mika right? luckily u have a job (or so i'm guessing) i gotta live on picket money lol :naughty:

No actually, i don't have a job at the moment. :shocked: I did until some idiot crashed into me and ruined my back. I am a full time mommy but want to get back to work. I'm awaiting some MRI results at the moment and have gotta have another x ray. These new tablets i'm on don't help. Not good really :thumbdown: although i try very hard to grin and bear it :biggrin2:

No actually, i don't have a job at the moment. :shocked: I did until some idiot crashed into me and ruined my back. I am a full time mommy but want to get back to work. I'm awaiting some MRI results at the moment and have gotta have another x ray. These new tablets i'm on don't help. Not good really :thumbdown: although i try very hard to grin and bear it :biggrin2:

Being a full time mum isnt easy work though :cool:

I dont have children but i do know this - its why i dont have children because i know they are too much hard work for me :biggrin2:

LOL!!:roftl:

Nevermind, i still try and party as best as i can!! I always will!! Ha!!!:naughty:

I'll be going to see Mika when i'm old and Grey if he's still doing concerts! I'll be on here goin' 'Hello me dears *shakes walking stick* Who's comin' for a party then to see Mika at Somerset Houe'? I'll bring some Bon Bons' LOL!!:naughty: :naughty: