2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yop, can you update, FD has cancelled but Yuppymunch might be interested.

It's like Picadilly circus in here! :naughty:

This is where some of us are staying :

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th + 2 spares

- BexxY nights 16th and 17th

Is that it for now ?

BexxY, have you already booked for your room ? Cause i think i read that Giulietta is also staying 2 nights in London, so maybe you can join her in her room since they have 2 spare beds, so you won't be alone in another room ? Am i right Giulietta ?

There are spare beds so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

- Lunafish and Friend : nights 15th to 18th

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

- For those who prefer : Picadilly Circus

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

(I'll quote this message and correct it everytime there is something to add, ok ?)

im not entirely sure if i can stay two nights, buuut..

if i can, would i be able to stay in one room one night, and the other the other night?! cos that'd save me a bit of cash!

penny saved is a penny earned right!

but anyway, i'l do whatevers easier i guess! probs just have to go for one night!!

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th + 2 spares (possibly taken by Pinkunicorn and Yuppymunch... To be confirmed !)

Is that it for now ?

BexxY, have you already booked for your room ? Cause i think i read that Giulietta is also staying 2 nights in London, so maybe you can join her in her room since they have 2 spare beds, so you won't be alone in another room ? Am i right Giulietta ?

There are spare beds so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

(I'll quote this message and correct it everytime there is something to add, ok ?)

For every details about the rooms and everything, PM Bab, she's the one who made the booking... If you wanna stay in our rooms, you have to provide her information that she may give you if she wants you to stay with us :naughty: You know her, she can be picky, sometimes :naughty:

Yop, can you update, FD has cancelled but Yuppymunch might be interested.

It's like Picadilly circus in here! :naughty:

Weird ...that post is because i was at work at 6.30 pm :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Babs i think you may have got onto my account by mistake or i have a ghost :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Weird ...that post is because i was at work at 6.30 pm :roftl: :roftl:

Babs i think you may have got onto my account by mistake or i have a ghost :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I did :roftl: I had sent several rude posts to the mods and admin before I realised. :naughty:

hahahahahah NoooooooOOO

i dont want to get banned from this site...i would have to go into rehab for several months to get over the trauma of not being able to logg on :naughty:

Probably some time betweeen 10 and 11.

Doors open at 7.00 or 7.30 I think. Patrick Wolf should be on from about 8.15 till 8.45 Mika will probably be on just after 9.15 I guess.

but I could be completely wrong.

Ooh! 2 weeks today!!SOOOOO exciting!!! :biggrin2:

I was gonna stay over, but now i can't cuz hubby only has the Tuesday off so we'll be driving home after. :thumbdown:

I'm trying to persuade him to have the morning off but don't know.....:blink:

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

- Jemmalee

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th + 1 spare (possibly taken by Pinkunicorn or Yuppymunch... To be confirmed !)

Is that it for now ?

St Giles Hotel :

Meeting points :

For every details about the rooms and everything, PM Bab, she's the one who made the booking... If you wanna stay in our rooms, you have to provide the hostel her booking information that she may give you if she wants you to stay with us :naughty: You know her, she can be picky, sometimes :naughty:

I recall that there are also 2 spare beds as far as i know in Giulietta's room !!! If the hostel hasn't booked them yet :thumb_yello:

The only thing I can do is ADD YOU ON THE LIST IF YOU CONFIRM... But to be able to confirm, you have to call the hostel first (providing Bab or Giulietta booking info), to be sure the spare beds are still available... I'm not sure Bab booked all the 4 beds in the 2 rooms, either that Giulietta booked the 4 beds in her room... I think Bab booked 6 beds in 2 rooms and there were 2 spares, and Giulietta booked 2 beds in 1 rooms with 2 spares if the hostel hasn't booked the spare beds yet :thumb_yello:

To update the list i need :

- Bexxy : where are you staying ?

- Yuppymunch AND pinkunicorn you must confirm if you want to stay at this hostel and how long

2 spare beds in Giulietta's room too !

- Jemmalee confirmed for the hostel

I think the whole of London needs to beeware actually, not just Mika hahah

It's gonna be so much fun!!! :D

:punk:

Yeah innit!!!! LOL!!:naughty: It's going to be mad with us lot there!!! Ha ha ha!!:thumb_yello:

To update the list i need :

- Bexxy : where are you staying ?

- Yuppymunch AND pinkunicorn you must confirm if you want to stay at this hostel and how long

2 spare beds in Giulietta's room too !

- Jemmalee confirmed for the hostel

YES i definately want a bed, for one night! T

thanks! xx

I bought my costume today which was a 'fits most adults' size and I'm a size 12 and it ripped! I was so annoyed. And I paid £30 for it! I'll have to take it back and get a different one.

I bought my costume today which was a 'fits most adults' size and I'm a size 12 and it ripped! I was so annoyed. And I paid £30 for it! I'll have to take it back and get a different one.

Oh No!!!! That's terrible!!! What costume did you buy?