MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

Whoah, those were some fantastic videos. The real thing must have been even more fantabulous. I've always loved Sweet Dreams but Mika easily trumps Annie Lennox at her own game. *eagerly awaits MTV's footage*

Oh my god. When he's doing those moves right in front of your face.... GUH. Even my mum went crazy and she still talks about it. :roftl:

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my god. When he's doing those moves right in front of your face.... GUH. Even my mum went crazy and she still talks about it. :roftl:
Yeah, he did. :blink:

*goosebumping again*

I love the schizo dance he did around 25 seconds into Sweet Dreams. It's positively crazy yet sexy at the same time. I've watched it a million times. The crowd (i.e. you guys!) was going mad!

I love the schizo dance he did around 25 seconds into Sweet Dreams. It's positively crazy yet sexy at the same time. I've watched it a million times. The crowd (i.e. you guys!) was going mad!

MMmmmm-hmmmmm. *nods vigorously* :biggrin2:

I think he is getting more and more comfortable with this song... I just watched the Birmingham videos of Sweet Dreams, which was a sexy performance in my memories.

Well, it was very sexy, definitely! But from the Sydney video I notice that he has improved a lot on his performance of this song since he first played it during his UK tour last month! :shocked: Well done Mika! :thumb_yello:

I think he is getting more and more comfortable with this song... I just watched the Birmingham videos of Sweet Dreams, which was a sexy performance in my memories.

Well, it was very sexy, definitely! But from the Sydney video I notice that he has improved a lot on his performance of this song since he first played it during his UK tour last month! :shocked: Well done Mika! :thumb_yello:

I JUST LUV HIM IN EVERYTHING ..............................:wub2: :wub2: :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Ah sweet dreams... my favourite of the mika in aus youtube vids... can't wait till live lounge or mtv realise their vids so i can watch the whole concert in decent quality... *sigh*

Capability to relive or what

Ah sweet dreams... my favourite of the mika in aus youtube vids... can't wait till live lounge or mtv realise their vids so i can watch the whole concert in decent quality... *sigh*

Capability to relive or what

YO !!!:punk: :punk: :punk:

True dat! :punk:

I love him in everything but most especially in suspender snaps and low dances. :P

EDIT: Wow, this is most uncharacteristically fangirly of me. I love him as an artist for his music, his personality and his style but when he dances like that all reason goes out the window. ;)

Can I point out to those of you who were meeting Mika a week ago, that the background to Jolene's video was Sweet Dreams, and I imagine it was the soundcheck?? You were so far off the planet, you heard and saw NOTHING but MIKA!! I was wondering if maybe Martin was trying his hand at the Mika/Annie part. This is just another excuse to watch THE video again *sigh*:wub2:

but really, can you enlighten me??

Can I point out to those of you who were meeting Mika a week ago, that the background to Jolene's video was Sweet Dreams, and I imagine it was the soundcheck?? You were so far off the planet, you heard and saw NOTHING but MIKA!! I was wondering if maybe Martin was trying his hand at the Mika/Annie part. This is just another excuse to watch THE video again *sigh*:wub2:

Sorry ... I was away from the 'puter for a bit ... Yes I can ..... they were doing their soundcheck , 'initially' without Mika ... so they must have been using a backing track .... we thought he was there , but no ...... he came a bit later... so ..... you know the rest !!:punk:

I know! I discovered that after quite a few views of the video! How appropriate :biggrin2:. But you are right, I didn't notice the music when we were meeting him. It was all about "Sweet Mika" at that point in time. :wub2::naughty:

Hi! Im new on the forums and i just wanted to say MIKA ROCKS!

I went to his gig in Sydney and all i can say is what a performer, and its great to see an artist such as Mika have some much fun on the stage!

Hi! How are you? Welcome to the forum! How good was the Sydney gig? It was brilliant hey! Hope you had an awesome time there. Mika rocked! :punk:

Hi! Im new on the forums and i just wanted to say MIKA ROCKS!

I went to his gig in Sydney and all i can say is what a performer, and its great to see an artist such as Mika have some much fun on the stage!

Hey there, I joined the forum yesterday myself. :) You're one of the lucky ducks who went to the Sydney gig! You're right, Mika's a fantastic performer. He has fun and conveys it to the audience. I've never seen someone with so much energy. He was truly hyperactive in

(especially at 0:25 and 1:10). I can't pimp that Sydney video enough. It's fan-freaking-tastic. :cool:

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HIM!

Not to mention the energy that he has on stage is given to all of the people that went to the concert!

Too bad i missed out on an autograph...and i had my polariod camera with me. I take my polaroid with me everywhere and because its so handy i can even get an autograph on it!

Hopefully in the near future i can somewhat get an autograph and a photo with him

:roftl: I like you. :roftl:

*mwah*

I take my polaroid with me everywhere and because its so handy i can even get an autograph on it!

Smart idea. But wouldn't you have to wait for the polaroid to dry/develop before he could sign it? Or maybe that's a good thing: more time to chat him up. ;)

AND GUESS WHAT!

While i was on the bus to circular quay in Sydney...I saw the lollypop girls/boys ( i dont know what to refer to them as).. But i saw Mika duck into the establishment on george st!

I guess where his afterparty was!

And you didn't go? :shocked: