• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'VE BEEN READIN SOME OF THE STUFF ON HERE (OH MY)!!! i'm gettin a real kick out of it!!!!! wink wink

i know all i would want to do with mika is cuddle!!!:blush-anim-cl:

simple enought am i right? but i'm being perfectly honest!!! he just seems like the type!!! i would also like to go out for lunch, he seems like the kind of person who would be always up for that!!!

boring...i know...!!! lolololo!!!!

hahahaha! glad you like it, is definitely humorous!

I hope you read the "warning" at the front, as im sure you've discovered it does in fact have mild adult content. please be aware a lot of it was said to make people laugh!

hahahaha! glad you like it, is definitely humorous!

I hope you read the "warning" at the front, as im sure you've discovered it does in fact have mild adult content. please be aware a lot of it was said to make people laugh!

OH I KNOW I KNOW!!! I THINK IT'S SO FUNNY!!! i really am starting to love this site...ppl are so open!! i love it!!!

yeah, from what i read some personalities have clashed...lololo (looks like some ppl take their mika fantasies very personally!!!)

mika just seems more like a really gud friend than a lover for me anyway!!!:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

i've had this discussion with my friends, they always shot me down!!!! lolololo

OH I KNOW I KNOW!!! I THINK IT'S SO FUNNY!!! i really am starting to love this site...ppl are so open!! i love it!!!

yeah, from what i read some personalities have clashed...lololo (looks like some ppl take their mika fantasies very personally!!!)

mika just seems more like a really gud friend than a lover for me anyway!!!:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

i've had this discussion with my friends, they always shot me down!!!! lolololo

lol well lately we have had a clash of people. some are open to have this discussion while others do think it's a bit crude, hence why we have a rating now and a warning at the front.

Some points were valid - there are younger people here, hence the censorship, but also because some people may consider it offensive.

We have calmed down this thread a lot lately as I am sure you may have realised, and this thread is treading on eggshells...we have to be calm and choose carefully on what to say because it is in danger of being closed...

luckily the mods do understand that on this particular thread, the regulars here have become quite close and we love to chat here, sometimes non-mika related.

All I ask of you is that you respect this. You may chat here as freely as you like - obviously, since this is in fact a public forum - but please choose your words carefully.

If you wish to discuss something that is inappropriate for this thread - or indeed the forum (such examples are the fanfictions) dont be afraid to PM us :)

lol well lately we have had a clash of people. some are open to have this discussion while others do think it's a bit crude, hence why we have a rating now and a warning at the front.

Some points were valid - there are younger people here, hence the censorship, but also because some people may consider it offensive.

We have calmed down this thread a lot lately as I am sure you may have realised, and this thread is treading on eggshells...we have to be calm and choose carefully on what to say because it is in danger of being closed...

luckily the mods do understand that on this particular thread, the regulars here have become quite close and we love to chat here, sometimes non-mika related.

All I ask of you is that you respect this. You may chat here as freely as you like - obviously, since this is in fact a public forum - but please choose your words carefully.

If you wish to discuss something that is inappropriate for this thread - or indeed the forum (such examples are the fanfictions) dont be afraid to PM us :)

okay...belive me i undertand!!! i'll remain very respectful, like i am in real life!!!

i think mika would apperciate that!:lol3:

thankyou!!!

so.

WELCOME TO THE THREAD!

so...um, i've been reading lots of forums, its seems like the same ppl are the most involved!!! including u!!! u have like a thousand posts, i've been on for 3 hrs and have less than 20!! i guess i need to get used to this thing! but i'm having fun, and talking to ppl who where at the same gigs as i was!

but i guess this isn't the forum to discuss that! lolololo:roftl:

that pic of young mika looks just like my little bro...its sooooooooo scary! they have a very simlar personality, its kind of strange...but he's into sports...

I WONDER IF MIKA PLAYED ANY SPORTS...i wouldn't bet on it...he was to busy perfecting his craft and being kicked around by some crazy russian vocal coach right? (i would like to thank that women)...THANK GOD, where would we b without mika...

that pic of young mika looks just like my little bro...its sooooooooo scary! they have a very simlar personality, its kind of strange...but he's into sports...

I WONDER IF MIKA PLAYED ANY SPORTS...i wouldn't bet on it...he was to busy perfecting his craft and being kicked around by some crazy russian vocal coach right? (i would like to thank that women)...THANK GOD, where would we b without mika...

He didn't play any sports...he said in an interview I watched earlier...I think it's in the "news and press" section somewhere!

and these thousand posts were mainly created by the amount of times ive posted in this thread lmao!!! but i AM on here rather a lot...

I've forgotten life haha!

once u see sweat patches appearing start worrying :naughty:

pfffft, i never worried! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ah dear. remember how busy this thread was when it came out? it was post after post after post after post. definitely the best mikafanclub moment ive had so far! That night was amazing!

pfffft, i never worried! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ah dear. remember how busy this thread was when it came out? it was post after post after post after post. definitely the best mikafanclub moment ive had so far! That night was amazing!

That night was grazy but awesome! I was bawling laughing so hard at some of those posts...good times, ladies, good times. :roftl:

That night was grazy but awesome! I was bawling laughing so hard at some of those posts...good times, ladies, good times. :roftl:

definitely, shame we cant have another one :(

was absolutely hilarious!

hey rainbow, look at my signature! ^____^

He didn't play any sports...he said in an interview I watched earlier...I think it's in the "news and press" section somewhere!

and these thousand posts were mainly created by the amount of times ive posted in this thread lmao!!! but i AM on here rather a lot...

I've forgotten life haha!

yeah...he certainly does not seem like the type!!!

i've been on this thing for hrs, its highly addictive

has anyone read the thread 'Has anyone heard about Mika taking a fan back stage for a good seeing too?' they're becoming naughtier than us!! :shocked:

Oh hell no! No one can beat us! Quick, write the dirtiest thing possible on here so we can be the nautiest thread on the forum! j/k :roftl: :roftl: