(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

lol i knew someone in primary school called danika!

erm..what other names...

well my name is a full fledged girl's name...

Caroline Victoria Stacey

its annoying when people ask me for my surname though and I say Stacey, and they're like "nooo your SURNAME" as if im thick or something, and im like "yeah its STAAACEEEY!"

wow there is another danika in this world :shocked: maybe it was me in disguise lol

aaw that's so cool it sounds like u have 3 names lol, never met someone with the surname stacey :naughty:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Caroline Victoria Penniman

hmm..not entirely sure if that goes.

HAHAHA we're getting totally obsessed now it's ridiculous. we're seeing if mika's surname matches our names.

come on back to normality girls!

Caroline Victoria Penniman

hmm..not entirely sure if that goes.

HAHAHA we're getting totally obsessed now it's ridiculous. we're seeing if mika's surname matches our names.

come on back to normality girls!

wait let me have a go...lol... danika penniman :) no wait...Mrs Danika Penniman..that's better lol

lmao hehe that's funny :naughty:

lol my mum and dad had a vote to see what my first name should have been: Caroline or Victoria.

Only my middle sister picked Victoria lol!

I'm glad I got Caroline though...Victoria was so common when I was born

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..will be on soon..love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do u think ive a problem?!!!....LOL

i thought graham norton wasnt on till 11:15?????

lol my mum and dad had a vote to see what my first name should have been: Caroline or Victoria.

Only my middle sister picked Victoria lol!

I'm glad I got Caroline though...Victoria was so common when I was born

lol, they're both cool..and it goes better with the username now...if u were called victoria instead it would've had to be VickGirl or summin :P lol worked out well

lol, they're both cool..and it goes better with the username now...if u were called victoria instead it would've had to be VickGirl or summin :P lol worked out well

VickGirl hahaha never thought of that!

I chose the name CazGirl because..well..Caz is my nickname...but i was in a chat room once talking to someone just under the name "Caz" and they thought I was a boy :S

so yeah...thats how i got my name! interesting eh LOL

graham norton said mika will be on his show (i know this watched the one on tues!)....still its really really gooodddddd!......HEHEHEHEHEHEHE......YES I HAVE A PROBLEM....ROFL

you're scaring me...:naughty: jokes

VickGirl hahaha never thought of that!

I chose the name CazGirl because..well..Caz is my nickname...but i was in a chat room once talking to someone just under the name "Caz" and they thought I was a boy :S

so yeah...thats how i got my name! interesting eh LOL

ha ha thats a funny story lol :roftl: well at least we're all warned now

cazgirl it says 10:30 on my tv listings...please someone tell me when its on!......aaaaahhhhhhh......gonna miss it!...panic...setting in!

lol trust, it's 11:15. but u can watch it from 10:30 if u like and warn us when he's on!

...you lot had me worried!.....lol.......im goin to sit glued to the tv till mika has finished and i will ejected the dvd and hide it so my boyf cant destroy it...BWHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha...ha....ha.........ok i need help ...:roftl: :roftl:

...you lot had me worried!.....lol.......im goin to sit glued to the tv till mika has finished and i will ejected the dvd and hide it so my boyf cant destroy it...BWHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha...ha....ha.........ok i need help ...:roftl: :roftl:

errm have u taken anything today? maybe too much wine :naughty: lol just kidding, its ok mika makes us all hyper...but err ..we're not showing it enough

errm have u taken anything today? maybe too much wine :naughty: lol just kidding, its ok mika makes us all hyper...but err ..we're not showing it enough

hahaha we've been here so long we know how to control it now :D

...although you'd think otherwise if you read the thread from the beginning lmao!

hahaha we've been here so long we know how to control it now :D

...although you'd think otherwise if you read the thread from the beginning lmao!

yep, u get used to it after a while :naughty:....how do we manage :bleh: what is our secret? I don't know myself