(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

it'll appear on the radio 1 takeover homepage might be on now.

It was great, wished it was longer and wished he talked more but as a radio i guess they're supposed to just play songs :naughty: ah well hopefully there'll be a next time. Hey where is this preston thing? cos I wanna go to it but it depends how far away it is.

if you want to go there you have to register before 8 tonight with radio 1 to be in for a chance and if you do so click on sunday cause that's when mika is playing

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you want to go there you have to register before 8 tonight with radio 1 to be in for a chance and if you do so click on sunday cause that's when mika is playing

but do u know where this preston place is?

HELLO LAAAAAAAADIES

Not long come back from Spiderman

Tis totally UNDERRATED, it's an awesome film!

quite sad though.

my mum cried.

hahahaha

she always does at films!

Yayyyy I'm not alone now!!!

I haven't been on in a few days because we've had company and whatnot. Went into Mika withdrawal...wasn't pretty...:roftl:

Me and my friend Ashley are making a Love Today fan video now! Tis awesome and I dance down the street like a maniac :punk:

Yayyyy I'm not alone now!!!

I haven't been on in a few days because we've had company and whatnot. Went into Mika withdrawal...wasn't pretty...:roftl:

Me and my friend Ashley are making a Love Today fan video now! Tis awesome and I dance down the street like a maniac :punk:

excellent! have u sent it to EnFa yet?

I'm here! :biggrin2:

Listening to Penzance by Patrick Wolf...this song makes me teary-eyed...

ive never heard it :S

so, how is everyone tonight?

im knackered.

Started college at 11...thats fine...got a 2 hour lay in...finished at four.

got home at quater past 5.

had dancing at HALF PAST FIVE.

Didnt finish dancing till HALF PAST EIGHT.

So I'm pooped lol!

im knackered.

So I'm pooped lol!

aw u must be worn out... woke up too early today i'm lacking sleep I will be a monster when i'm older, i don't get enough beauty sleep, and with this thread starting again i prob won't go to bed til the early hours of the morning, and I was actually supposed to give up this site and listening to mika for two weeks so i could revise for my exams, looks like that hasn't worked. F coming my way

Wowza Caz, busy day! At least you're here in Mikaland again with us grazy-mazy turnips. :roftl:

I didn't have the best day...I've been in a rubbish mood for most of it. Have you ever had just one of those days when you can't smile at anything?

yeah those are the days when u need to put in a LiCM cd and just dance about like loon!! that should make ya feel better :) or is it one of those days where not even mika can cheer u up? :shocked:

im knackered.

So I'm pooped lol!

Oh dear lol you must be shattered!! how can you dance for so long??

Im shattered too, i worked 3 days in a row then had college today and got told my coursework had to be completed tonight and sent to my teacher for the morning or he wouldnt mark it for me to make improvements, so i had to call in work for a 2nd time explaining what a knob my teacher is lol it was pointless really cos i cant concentrate for **** and have hardly got anything done.....but yet again its cos im 'lazy' and ill get a load of grief of him 2moro ........grrrrrr i hate college :sneaky2:

yeah those are the days when u need to put in a LiCM cd and just dance about like loon!! that should make ya feel better :) or is it one of those days where not even mika can cheer u up? :shocked:

Oh no no no Mika always cheers me up :biggrin2:

But I have had one of those days once and it was awful...

Sounds like we've all had a rough one today :(

Oh no no no Mika always cheers me up :biggrin2:

But I have had one of those days once and it was awful...

Sounds like we've all had a rough one today :(

yeah ive had days where i just cant smile.

Like, the other day when my family had a row *it led to my mum crying and walking out of the house, taking a detour in her car somewhere. Please dont get the wrong idea we're usually a hyper, happy fun loving family* and i was in such a s*** mood. But then I was listening to Mika on Radio 1 and it completely made me laugh.

it doesnt matter what mood im in.

Mika always makes me happy :)

really???

well i actually had a fine day!!

cept' that this guy got an A just because he wasnt norwegian and was singing to a norwegian song

and like WHAT!??? he has been here for like 6 years or something ... longer than ME and trust me...his singing was horrible O_O

it pissed me off that he got a better grade than me XDDD

but other than that...im fine!! XD

Ditto, he has that ability to make anyone smile...:wub2:

But that one day I had was so bad that I just cried and went to sleep. When Mika can't make me smile nothing can! :tears:

I usually just surround myself with music and write a lot, but come on here the most out of all of them! :roftl: This place makes me cackle and snort :roftl: