(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

the french are LUCKY!!! they best put one in an english mag.. that pic is sooo dangerous for any girl's health oh god, wait til tonight when the rest come on.. they'll be like so whats going on here and we'll be like oh nothing u no, just a pic of mika half naked!!!!

is it me or does it look like he's gettin a bit of a beer belly? mika stop drinking beer!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the french are LUCKY!!! they best put one in an english mag.. that pic is sooo dangerous for any girl's health oh god, wait til tonight when the rest come on.. they'll be like so whats going on here and we'll be like oh nothing u no, just a pic of mika half naked!!!!

is it me or does it look like he's gettin a bit of a beer belly? mika stop drinking beer!

lool i had to be revived yesterday when i saw this :shocked:

i must seem like a goldmine to u now :roftl:

but they weren't so positive about him in that mag, the title says Disappointed about the sex-symbol of this week?

Err noooo :shocked:

lool i had to be revived yesterday when i saw this :shocked:

i must seem like a goldmine to u now :roftl:

but they weren't so positive about him in that mag, the title says Disappointed about the sex-symbol of this week?

Err noooo :shocked:

oh hell no, i ain't disappointed for sure, well he looks a bit pale but whatever he's still gorgeous in my eyes :mf_lustslow:

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

.........*faint*:wub2: :wub2: i want him!!!!

mate you're not the only one, there's a lot of competition now lol :naughty: oh the poor man.. having so many people want him :wink2:

ahhhhhhhh hes soooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOTTTTT!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: I THINK I MIGHT JUST STARE AT THAT PHOTO ALL DAY...INSTEAD OF GETTING READY!!!

ah yes you're seeing him tonight, lol, u can be like mika please take off your top again u look so hot without it on, and don't be embarassed we've seen it all before :naughty:

He isnt as stick thin as i thaught he would be...u cant see all his ribs...:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

init, phew at least no one can say he's anorexic or anything, i think he's got a little bit of a beer belly though

ah yes you're seeing him tonight, lol, u can be like mika please take off your top again u look so hot without it on, and don't be embarassed we've seen it all before :naughty:

*haha* yeh he would be like .."where..where!!!!??"

and im "like u cant hide from us MFCers!!!" *does evil laugh*:naughty: :naughty:

init, phew at least no one can say he's anorexic or anything, i think he's got a little bit of a beer belly though

yeh weve got proof he isnt anorexic...i dont think its a beer belly...its just..some extra bagage to keep him warm in winter!!!:naughty:

SOOOOO CUTEEEEE!!!!!:wub2: :wub2:

yeh weve got proof he isnt anorexic...i dont think its a beer belly...its just..some extra bagage to keep him warm in winter!!!:naughty:

SOOOOO CUTEEEEE!!!!!:wub2: :wub2:

I think hes just relaxing his er stomach lol

or leaning so his tummy sticks out

but i dont care

i love him anyway =]

morning girls

ehm what,.. i wake up to mika shirtless....oh that could be an interesting day in this thread....

<settles down on bean bag in corner>

this is gonna be one hell of a thread tonight, and damn i got school tomorrow doesn't look like i can stay on so late to talk about the sexiness on the pages before yum yum :naughty:

i'm surprised no one has posted a separate thread for this, ah well i guess thats better, more for us!! at least we won't have to share him until someone buys that mag :wink2:

lol, oh and i thought u was supposed to be innocent steph lol

Hmm i would have a coffee but i'm already am awake and plus this thread is getting hotter so maybe i nice fresh smoothie yum

FREAKIN HOTNESS!!! OMM what are you doing to us poor girls??!!! And are you kiddin me (Mika bearbelly uuh) give the boy a break! He's compeletly perfect, he's not skinny his body is just slim and tall *gah* :wub2: Oooh and about him being pale--->

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3292&page=16

Samaritan: Would you like to have your plane broken and land with Mika together on a tropical island alone?

Me: Oooh would I ever Haha we both need some tan, well mostly me but as the gentlemen he is he would have given me company.

*LMFAO* :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

lol, oh and i thought u was supposed to be innocent steph lol

Hmm i would have a coffee but i'm already am awake and plus this thread is getting hotter so maybe i nice fresh smoothie yum

hehe

i'm , of course:wub2: i'm as innocent as i can be .... and need to keep you all in check....ehm...so the best way around that is to be right in the middle...ehm...

a smoothie would be lovely......might be a long day for me!!

hehe

i'm , of course:wub2: i'm as innocent as i can be .... and need to keep you all in check....ehm...so the best way around that is to be right in the middle...ehm...

a smoothie would be lovely......might be a long day for me!!

ah yes check on us, guess u will just have to 'stay' on this thread to 'check' on us to see how we're doing :naughty: