(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

hehe yeah just maybe like.. 12 hours, not that many .. i will go blind one of these days. But yea i know they mean well but they can't threaten me with something like THAT at least don't let me watch tv or summin, or ground me so i don't need to go out (and i stay home on the comp all day instead mwahaha)

of course they can't...but you could explain that this site is very educational and helps to stimulate your brain..at least some parts of your brain...hehe

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my mum does that too...

i have msn on my phone so i can never be kept away from mika =]

ooh lucky i don't have anything of mika on my phone (apart from pics) everytime i try to put a song of his on my phone it just never seems to work :( i really wanna put it as my alarm clock lol, now i have emin em and 50 cent and i really hate that song but there's nothing better to put on (apart from mika but i don't have it grrr) lol

of course they can't...but you could explain that this site is very educational and helps to stimulate your brain..at least some parts of your brain...hehe

lmao ha ha ha yeahhhhh very stimulating indeed :naughty: ... hmm i don't think they'll belive me when i say its educational .. they'll prob have other things in mind if i told them that *rolls eyes*

ooh lucky i don't have anything of mika on my phone (apart from pics) everytime i try to put a song of his on my phone it just never seems to work :( i really wanna put it as my alarm clock lol, now i have emin em and 50 cent and i really hate that song but there's nothing better to put on (apart from mika but i don't have it grrr) lol

i have like 8 songs of his XD

gah

and they are always playing =]

please please please dont kill me

but

i cant, cos i downloaded them from 3, and they be copyrighted =[

im really sorry =[

ah damn, looks like i need to take my knife out now mwahaha, just joking don't worry, i'm sure i'll find someone else who could do me the job, i mean who wouldn't have mika tunes on their phones? (apart from me :sneaky2: )

ah damn, looks like i need to take my knife out now mwahaha, just joking don't worry, i'm sure i'll find someone else who could do me the job, i mean who wouldn't have mika tunes on their phones? (apart from me :sneaky2: )

lol i feel guilty now XD

but you can like video them if you want lol XD i have the love today vid on my phone so you can have some picture of him too lol

lol i feel guilty now XD

but you can like video them if you want lol XD i have the love today vid on my phone so you can have some picture of him too lol

u have the vid on your phone too :shocked: !!! is that copyrighted toooo?! aaah lol

yep and yep.

but if i did meet you, i would play it lots and lots and lots for you lol

ha ha bless, thanks but it wouldn't be the same as having it myself on my phone, ah well..

and hi mikachu!! where have u been? feels like i aint talked 2 u in ages!!!

Ugh, I hate biology. I have advanced biology now with a teacher who actually knows what she's doing, but when I took it a few years ago my teacher SUCKED. She didn't teach anything, and all we did was sit around and listen to music. Now, I don't have a problem with that, but when you have to take and pass a state test at the end of the year in order to get credit, I think I'd rather be studying all year...

Ugh, I hate biology. I have advanced biology now with a teacher who actually knows what she's doing, but when I took it a few years ago my teacher SUCKED. She didn't teach anything, and all we did was sit around and listen to music. Now, I don't have a problem with that, but when you have to take and pass a state test at the end of the year in order to get credit, I think I'd rather be studying all year...

Lol thats exactly what our teacher is like!!!

She just lets us do whatever we like, work is optional, and obviously being a teenager you take advantage of that.... I mean who does work when you don't have to?!?! Beginning to wish I had now though lol.... :blink: