(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

My UNdirty though of that smilie (for a change!) is that the right one has something to tell...they're very excited about it...and whisper it to the left one (hmm...their ear is behind them) and they are worried lol

...?

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't think of anything UN-dirty when I see that smiley. What else could they be doing? But why would they make a smiley of that?! :D

I KNOW ITS JUST GOT DIRTY WRITTEN ALL OVER IT:naughty: ...MAYBE THEY MADE A SMILEY OF IT LIKE IF U REALLY FANCY SOMEONE!!! I DUNNO:blink: :blink:

My UNdirty though of that smilie (for a change!) is that the right one has something to tell...they're very excited about it...and whisper it to the left one (hmm...their ear is behind them) and they are worried lol

...?

yeh maybe!!!! but still...it looks dirty!!!!:roftl: :roftl: maybe Freddie knows coz hes like one of the mods!!!??

I can't think of anything UN-dirty when I see that smiley. What else could they be doing? But why would they make a smiley of that?! :D

because darling, there are some very messed up people that have nothing better to do with their life than draw some dirty smileys and get people all hyped up about it lol *shrugs*

because darling, there are some very messed up people that have nothing better to do with their life than draw some dirty smileys and get people all hyped up about it lol *shrugs*

as if you wouldnt do the same thing lmao!! thats like saying you never searched the dictionary for rude words...

"hahaha CONDOM ahahaha what a funny word! ahahaha and it's RUUUUUUUDE!"

as if you wouldnt do the same thing lmao!! thats like saying you never searched the dictionary for rude words...

HAHA I USED TO DO THAT!!!

like in year 3 the teacher made us read for half an hour out of the dictionary...and made us look for intelligent words...i just used to look RUUUUUUUDE words!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: i got caught once !!! *haha*

lmaooo yeah i remember the first time i looked for the word condom in the dictionary, i ended up asking my dad :bleh:

OMG how embarrasing!!!:shocked:

it didn't seem embarassing at the time, but now that i think about it.. but me and my dad always have these sex talks (k that didn't sound right) but he's the only one who's honest about boys and stuff lol.

=o

what did he say? lol XD

if i'm not mistaken he said something along the lines of this 'it's a rubber thing boys put on their dicks' wait am i allowed to say that word here :shocked: ... steph r u spying on us? *looks around worried*

remember in the first pirates of the caribbean film, and captain jack sparrow asked will turner if he was a eunique? *spelling?*

i asked my dad...

was quite wrong of me to do so lol

hehe, what was his reaction? or what did he say

oh, ****...:thumbdown:

thank u, hotdlp, but i was'nt sure^^ i hoped...

don't worry u dont actually need to listen to the title.. u can join if u can handle these kinda topics (just please don't blame me whatever hapens) lol

i think a eunique or however its spelt, is when you snip a man's balls off? something to do with that area lol

and my dad just told me how it was. no embarrassment or anything...but thats my dad for you...he even told me about his past sex life with my mother. i was like "DAD - stop right there. please." LOL!

i think a eunique or however its spelt, is when you snip a man's balls off? something to do with that area lol

and my dad just told me how it was. no embarrassment or anything...but thats my dad for you...he even told me about his past sex life with my mother. i was like "DAD - stop right there. please." LOL!

haha

i feel sorry for you for that last bit!

haha thats a cool dad... my dad once told me about how him and my mum planned to have me, he was like oh we decided to stop taking the pill (as in my mum obv) and i was like err... ok...

I have never ever had a sex talk with either of my parents. I guess they just expected me to know and learn from the kids at school, which I did. :roftl: Thank God for that!

However, my mom once tried to tell me how gay men had sex, and I stopped her before she could go anywhere. I was like, 15 at the time! Did she think that I didn't know?!