(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

When I imagine any gorgeous guy with gorgeous children it makes me smile :)

I don't know why :blink:

x

he'll probably be a lovely father aswell :blush-anim-cl:

I love to see fathers with their children, it's sooo cute :wub2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too :wub2: *swoon*

because they're gorgeous :naughty: and everyone will point and be like how can children be soo bea-u-ti-ful

I bet his children will be gorgeous! :)

x

omg he would make the greatest father ever, if i could find a husband like him i would be the hapiest girl in the world, if i could have him as my hubby i'd be the happiest girl in the universe....

omg he would make the greatest father ever, if i could find a husband like him i would be the hapiest girl in the world, if i could have him as my hubby i'd be the happiest girl in the universe....

I wouldn't mind just knowing him full stop :)

x

agreed!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I want the father of my children to be great! (Mika = great, so why not Mika :naughty::wub2: )

oh, i know, it's lovely :blush-anim-cl:

LOL, his genes + my genes = beautiful child

LOOOOL! JK!! :roftl: :roftl:

I just want to have the genes of someone with awesome teeth because then my child would hopefully have awesome teeth.. And mine aren't bad..

But then you have the confusing thing of two good things create a bad thing or something... I don't know.

x

wow i know:wub2: :wub2: i can imagine him kissing me bye on the cheek and then "bye little miky boom da da di da di doom" and kissing him on his forehead

I just want to have the genes of someone with awesome teeth because then my child would hopefully have awesome teeth.. And mine aren't bad..

But then you have the confusing thing of two good things create a bad thing or something... I don't know.

x

genes are tricky :bleh::roftl:

I have good teeth now, but I've had braces

agreed!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I want the father of my children to be great! (Mika = great, so why not Mika :naughty::wub2: )

cos everyone wants mika ha ha then all the children in the world would look the same :P and would be related so they couldn't really make children with each other :naughty:

genes are tricky :bleh::roftl:

I have good teeth now, but I've had braces

I was lucky with my teeth, they are pretty darn straight.

But all my siblings have un-straight teeth but not awful teeth.

If you get me? Lol.

x

You mean "Bye my son Alice".

Lol. :roftl::naughty:

x

ha ha i was thinking about that yesterday... hmm a son called alice? yes or no :naughty: and he also likes the name punch, 'hi these are my children alice and punch penniman' aren't they just gooorrgeeous :D they take after their dad :D ha ha

cos everyone wants mika ha ha then all the children in the world would look the same :P and would be related so they couldn't really make children with each other :naughty:

EWWWWW lol.

Mika would have to be pretty promiscuous to sleep with all of us haha so we can have his beautiful children...

x

ha ha i was thinking about that yesterday... hmm a son called alice? yes or no :naughty: and he also likes the name punch, 'hi these are my children alice and punch penniman' aren't they just gooorrgeeous :D they take after their dad :D ha ha

hahahaha my cat officially hates me!

You need to stop making me laugh.. My laugh is hideous!! Lol.

x

haha incensts up!!

why Alice? isnt that a girls name? i think mika has such good genes because he is made from an awesome mixture

i wonder how it would turn : lebanese-american + spanish

haha incensts up!!

why Alice? isnt that a girls name? i think mika has such good genes because he is made from an awesome mixture

i wonder how it would turn : lebanese-american + spanish

He said in an interview that he likes the name Alice for a boy hahha

OOOO I would love to see that child.. It would be gorgeous!! :biggrin2:

x

EWWWWW lol.

Mika would have to be pretty promiscuous to sleep with all of us haha so we can have his beautiful children...

x

lmao ha ha ha :roftl: yeah thats true... well we don't know what kind of bad side he has to him, but he is a pretty good guy when it comes to treating people right (only to those who deserve it lol) ... nothing wrong with being promiscuous if you're really hot and everyone wants to have your babies jokes :D mika don't become a player please we have enough of those :thumbdown:

He said in an interview that he likes the name Alice for a boy hahha

OOOO I would love to see that child.. It would be gorgeous!! :biggrin2:

x

All i can say is Alice Penniman will be a very very good looking child :biggrin2: