(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

lmao ha ha ha :roftl: yeah thats true... well we don't know what kind of bad side he has to him, but he is a pretty good guy when it comes to treating people right (only to those who deserve it lol) ... nothing wrong with being promiscuous if you're really hot and everyone wants to have your babies jokes :D mika don't become a player please we have enough of those :thumbdown:

I told you, stop making me laugh!! Lol.

My cat will hate me forever, she is very old and trying to sleep lol.

Mika is a pretty awesome guy.. I don't imagine he has been with many women.

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I told you, stop making me laugh!! Lol.

My cat will hate me forever, she is very old and trying to sleep lol.

Mika is a pretty awesome guy.. I don't imagine he has been with many women.

x

who knows...

even a good guy can be promiscuous no?

Oh my God have you seen tiny little converse!

I want to get some for my son :)

x

aw i love those converses, i was gonna get some (well my mum was, i'm not rich) for my cousin.. but they are quite pricey for babies :S

He said in an interview that he likes the name Alice for a boy hahha

OOOO I would love to see that child.. It would be gorgeous!! :biggrin2:

x

do you mean the child with me? lol! or the child that he would have, any child of him is going to be an angel!!!o my god, i cant wait to see him/her

aw i love those converses, i was gonna get some (well my mum was, i'm not rich) for my cousin.. but they are quite pricey for babies :S

They are veryyyyy expensive but not as expensive as Addias trainers for kids!

They are like £40!!

x

do you mean the child with me? lol! or the child that he would have, any child of him is going to be an angel!!!o my god, i cant wait to see him/her

The child with you!

It would be all dark and gorgeous and have a beautiful accent :biggrin2:

Okay I need to shut up lol.

x

ooh i think we'll need to wait around 5-10 years for that? hehe... and maybe 15-20 years to see the gorgeousness properly :) well hopefully he will have kids and marry the one

ooh i think we'll need to wait around 5-10 years for that? hehe... and maybe 15-20 years to see the gorgeousness properly :) well hopefully he will have kids and marry the one

I know, I would hate for him to have to go through a divorce!

x

The child with you!

It would be all dark and gorgeous and have a beautiful accent :biggrin2:

Okay I need to shut up lol.

x

awww thank you you are so sweet! he would certainly be not blue or green but brown!

and ya, we are going to have to wait to see it, but its going to be worth the wait:bleh:

awww thank you you are so sweet! he would certainly be not blue or green but brown!

and ya, we are going to have to wait to see it, but its going to be worth the wait:bleh:

I wish he would have children now lol

It's a long time to wait to see a gorgeous mini Mika.

x

Yeah actually I have trouble just sewing up a hole in any garment so I don't think I will be making anything any time soon lol.

x

aaw well i can't sew to save my life either! but i'm attempting to make a few of my own designs on tshirts :D (inspired by mika hehe) will involve lollipops and bright colours, can't wait to see how bad it'll turn out

I wish he would have children now lol

It's a long time to wait to see a gorgeous mini Mika.

x

ha ha well lets not rush him eh? mika take your time to do your music then have children :P hehe

aaw well i can't sew to save my life either! but i'm attempting to make a few of my own designs on tshirts :D (inspired by mika hehe) will involve lollipops and bright colours, can't wait to see how bad it'll turn out

hahah I wish I had the time!

At the moment I am studying, looking after Jack (my son), posting on here and TRYING to calm my friend down who is crying because he boyfriend cheated on her AGAIN!

x

[EDIT: They sound aweosme by the way!]

hahaha, dont say that! i cant wait to see it! will you sell me one?

and ya sherry, its a long time eh? we should order him to have babies right now!:mf_rosetinted: