• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh the usual,intelectual work in the morning,the afternoon Mika dosis.

I`m kinda sleepy after traing,but Love Today is on repeat so it keeps me awake :lol3:

:thumb_yello:

Good! Wouldn't want you falling asleep at the computer!!!

:naughty:

Oh.. I promise I am soooooo doing college work right now..

Not at here at all :lol3::naughty:

x

HAHA it's a possibility lol

I have had 6 phones in 5 years.. I think that's pretty bad..

I know people who have had more though, but I have never bought a phone for myself so I guess it's not that bad.

Mummy buys them :bleh::naughty:

x

Oh too right.......i dont buy my own PFFFT! lol:bleh:

:thumb_yello:

Good! Wouldn't want you falling asleep at the computer!!!

Oh.. I promise I am soooooo doing college work right now..

Not at here at all :lol3::naughty:

x

just like me! we`re hard working people :lol3:

I can feen my neurons burning down one by one :lol3:

tell me about it. i work at a record label and things are always slow around this time. but luckily my desk is by a wall so i can talk to all you lovely people. what are you all supposed to be doing?

tell me about it. i work at a record label and things are always slow around this time. but luckily my desk is by a wall so i can talk to all you lovely people. what are you all supposed to be doing?

I`m supposed to be learning,improving my decision-making skills

record label? that`s cool! you should get them to sign Mika :lol3:

so how is the job?

Oooo I love desks against walls, very sneaky :naughty:

An assignment for college

x

the job is ok. mika's label island is part of my label (universal) so thats kind of how i got to know him (also through sophie ellis bextor). i remember him coming into the label about a year ago with all his art work. everyone was like 'who the hell is that?! hes amazing!'

the job is ok. mika's label island is part of my label (universal) so thats kind of how i got to know him (also through sophie ellis bextor). i remember him coming into the label about a year ago with all his art work. everyone was like 'who the hell is that?! hes amazing!'

and you were like "...Hmm,those curls are promissing!"

Trhu sophie ellis bextor? how come?

Im supposed to be getting ready to go to work now :thumbdown: i wana call in sick but they sooooooo wont believe me.......even though i do feel ill....ish:bleh: im a bit peed off about my work t-shirt, its shrunk and my other one is in the wash so now i gota go 2 work feeling sick and looking like moose :sneaky2:

and you were like "...Hmm,those curls are promissing!"

Trhu sophie ellis bextor? how come?

Yea well she's on the label too and i love her stuff. she's got him in her top friends on myspace, and she was raving about him once in a meeting.

It's funny because i think her sisters coming in for a meeting this afternoon about this festival thing, and thats what i'm supposed to be organising now. have you heard about 'love london' right? http://www.myspace.com/lovelondonfestival. they are really funny girls and they LOVE mika. lol. i guess things like that brighten up the job.