(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

HEY YOU!! :thumb_yello:

How was school my dear?

You haven't missed much, just random chat as always :biggrin2:

No gossip about Mika or new videos or anything like that :)

x

hello!

school was how it always is

crap XD

lol

but random chats are the best! lol :biggrin2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats like my mum!

i need to go on the computer

i walk past like 10 minutes later, and shes playing cards!

so i kick her off :bleh:

gah

parents [haha tis be you sherry] think they know everything

HAHAHA, one thing my parents have taught is to not be like them with Jack or any future children I may or may not have :bleh:

I hate it when my step dad does that though.

I let him have the computer and I go how long will you be and he goes.. Um.. Ten minutes?

So I come back after 10 mins, how long you gonna be?

About half an hour...

And the time keeps going up every time!!! :thumbdown:

Stupid parents lol.

x

hahaha my step dad threatened to do that too!!

He was just jealous that I got on the computer before him though :bleh:

And all he does is play card games!

I have very important things to be doing... Like watching Mika :wub2::naughty:

x

Oh my god my stepdad does the same thing! And he just doesn't want me on here because he doesn't like Mika...which is BLASPHEMY! :shocked:

HAHAHA, one thing my parents have taught is to not be like them with Jack or any future children I may or may not have :bleh:

I hate it when my step dad does that though.

I let him have the computer and I go how long will you be and he goes.. Um.. Ten minutes?

So I come back after 10 mins, how long you gonna be?

About half an hour...

And the time keeps going up every time!!! :thumbdown:

Stupid parents lol.

x

lol

most people say they wont do what their parents did

but they do

lol

jack is such a darling though =]

Oh my god my stepdad does the same thing! And he just doesn't want me on here because he doesn't like Mika...which is BLASPHEMY! :shocked:

HAHA nah, my step dad isn't remotely interested what I do when I am on the computer but he likes to annoy me by taking it away :thumbdown:

Lol.

x

lol

most people say they wont do what their parents did

but they do

lol

jack is such a darling though =]

Hehe thank you, I know he's beautiful

The worse thing about him being as cute as he is!

I find it VERY hard to say no :thumbdown:

So he kind of gets his way a lot lol

x

these people should be punished! My cousin is Mika-allergic...don`t really know why,and when he`s on tv or smth he runs out of the room screaming

that kid is insane :lol3:

hahaha he needs help lol

:roftl:

Maybe a dose of Mika?! :wub2:

I want a dose of Mika:blush-anim-cl:

x

hahaha he needs help lol

:roftl:

Maybe a dose of Mika?! :wub2:

I want a dose of Mika:blush-anim-cl:

x

yeah,I`ll tie him down, dress up as mika and start singing

he`ll be traumatised! :lol3: :lol3:

never again will he refuse to obey :lol3:

Yea so, I was talking to the girls about their meeting and somehow the conversation just happened to drift to mika!! (as you do) Anyway martha was saying about how her sister (sophie ellis bextor) said in a magasine interview that Martha wants to marry mika! and i said (REALLY LOUDLY) 'I'D DO ANYTHING TO MARRY MIKA!'. any everybody just stared and stared, even loads of people they don't know. anyway she said she's gonna do everything she can to get mika to play at the festival and that when she last saw him he said he would so.... (look at me gossiping away!). she also asked about the forum, and to say thankyou for all the messages you have sent in support of love london. THIS NEXT BIT IS AMAZING: she said she's spoken to mika about the fan club, and he said he loves it! sorry if this doesn't make any sense to anybody... back to office work it is for me .. .

Hehe thank you, I know he's beautiful

The worse thing about him being as cute as he is!

I find it VERY hard to say no :thumbdown:

So he kind of gets his way a lot lol

x

lol

so if he was an ugly baby you would be stricter on him...?

XDDD

:roftl: :roftl:

Yea so, I was talking to the girls about their meeting and somehow the conversation just happened to drift to mika!! (as you do) Anyway martha was saying about how her sister (sophie ellis bextor) said in a magasine interview that Martha wants to marry mika! and i said (REALLY LOUDLY) 'I'D DO ANYTHING TO MARRY MIKA!'. any everybody just stared and stared, even loads of people they don't know. anyway she said she's gonna do everything she can to get mika to play at the festival and that when she last saw him he said he would so.... (look at me gossiping away!). she also asked about the forum, and to say thankyou for all the messages you have sent in support of love london. THIS NEXT BIT IS AMAZING: she said she's spoken to mika about the fan club, and he said he loves it! sorry if this doesn't make any sense to anybody... back to office work it is for me .. .

HAHA oh God, how embarrassing...

But good embarrassing as Carmel would say haha :thumb_yello:

x

could you ask your friend to ask her sister [is that right? so sorry if it isnt XD]

to ask mika

if he will marry me :wub2:

please =]