• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

*bites leg and runs off laughing manically with the pink ribbon* :naughty:

x

*pulls out rifle*.........just kidding :roftl:

*chases Sherry,rugby tackles her to the ground and nibbles her fingers till she releases the ribbon, then pokes her in the eye with a stick and does a victory dance* :roftl:

thats very clever! i could say that if they'd actually sold a lot ... our boy is doing all the album selling around here!

well then,just do a lil comparison to Mika.That will make them feel bad :lol3: :lol3:

5 girls (there`s 5 of them,right? or are they skipping the girlband pattern?) must bow to the curly master! :lol3:

I mean hey,someone has to sell some records over there :naughty:

*pulls out rifle*.........just kidding :roftl:

*chases Sherry,rugby tackles her to the ground and nibbles her fingers till she releases the ribbon, then pokes her in the eye with a stick and does a victory dance* :roftl:

HAHAHA rifle lol

*wacks Laura in the back of the knees so she falls, jumps on her and pushes her head in the mud, snatches pink ribbon and runs*

x

lol i think it was in the interview were he was making pizza [?] he had some bright colourful swirly boxers on :wub2:

oh yeah. and there's 2 pics - one where he wears pink undies and one where he wears colourful ones

HAHAH he would look amazing in nothing :blush-anim-cl: haha!!

And yes a virtual virus lol :biggrin2:

I hope I don't have to take him to the doctor because he kicks up a right fuss about it.

x

mhm... :naughty:

oh really. but doctors are good!!

btw, saw you Jasmin!! Hi! *hugs* how are you today?

HAHAHA rifle lol

*wacks Laura in the back of the knees so she falls, jumps on her and pushes her head in the mud, snatches pink ribbon and runs*

x

oh girls!!! must I interveene now and strip you of the ribbon? This is no way for ladies to behave! Remember I`m a swimmer with upper-body strenght :lol3: :lol3:

HAHAHA rifle lol

x

hey you can do that i did a victory dance and everything, now you've just made me look silly :naughty:

* gets up and wipes mud from face, pilfers a bicycle from a passing police officer and hunts down Sherry.....then runs her over and does a bunny hop on her head! grabs the pink ribbon, sticks it down her underwear shouting 'ner ner' and sticking her tongue out*

:naughty:

lol i think it was in the interview were he was making pizza [?] he had some bright colourful swirly boxers on

wich one ? Did i hear "picture" and "underwear" in the same sentence???

* blinker goes on *

oh yeah. and there's 2 pics - one where he wears pink undies and one where he wears colourful ones

mhm... :naughty:

oh really. but doctors are good!!

btw, saw you Jasmin!! Hi! *hugs* how are you today?

He hates the doctors... I think it's the smell and our doctor always has cold hands haha :roftl:

x

oh girls!!! must I interveene now and strip you of the ribbon? This is no way for ladies to behave! Remember I`m a swimmer with upper-body strenght :lol3: :lol3:

is that a threat ?:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

hey dont underestimate me, im a footballer with upperbody strength and thunder thighs :roftl:

hey you can do that i did a victory dance and everything, now you've just made me look silly :naughty:

* gets up and wipes mud from face, pilfers a bicycle from a passing police officer and hunts down Sherry.....then runs her over and does a bunny hop on her head! grabs the pink ribbon, sticks it down her underwear shouting 'ner ner' and sticking her tongue out*

:naughty:

OOOOHHH dear how am I going to get that back?!

AHHH!!

*gets Mika to seduce the pants off of you so he can retrieve the pink ribbon from your knickers!!!! :bleh: *

x

He hates the doctors... I think it's the smell and our doctor always has cold hands haha :roftl:

x

LOL, cold hands aren't that nice... I don't like the smell at dentists!

bet Mika's got nice warm hands... :blush-anim-cl::wub2: *thoughts wander off*