(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

damn.. promised to take our dog for a walk... be back in a half hour or so! I'll read your fanfic then Sherry! (have got two parts now :thumb_yello: )

thanks so much to everyone who share their fanfictions! I sure wouldn't be able to write something as awesome (and naughty :naughty: ) as this!! :wink2::biggrin2: you are truly brilliant writers!!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMFG Shelby!!! :shocked:

That was.... :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: and... :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Your only 14!!! holy God! where do you girls come up with this??

I'm off to read yours now Sherry. Thanx hunny! :biggrin2:

Haha I've been writing since I was little and I love it...and when Mika's in it everything's better, right? :)

THANKYOU!!! *wooohoo* I'm very honored! :blush-anim-cl:

*huggs tightly back so sherry almost can't breathe*

Yes please do Sally! I love this infectious "MikaLove" going around :wub2::naughty:

SHUT UP YOU ARE ABSOLUTLEY GREAT!! Always be proud of yourself my friend, you're a really REALLY good wrighter :thumb_yello: *wuvvies*

:blink: *tries to breath lol*

:naughty:

Aww thanks hun, I am trying to make part 4 a bit steamier so may take me longer lol

x

Haha I've been writing since I was little and I love it...and when Mika's in it everything's better, right? :)

It was very good. You're very good!

Maybe a future profession for you girl :wink2::naughty:

Sherry, WOW!! :shocked: awesome! :wub2: does it continue....? I would like it to... :blush-anim-cl:

I never like anything I do lol

I don't think I have the mind for the FanFic you guys are looking for :thumbdown:

Lol.

x

awwww cmon! *hugs Sherry* i believe in you girl!

so far the fanfic is perfect......what makes you think im not gona like part 4?? ill love it, no matter how rude/romantic/silly or whatever.....trust me :biggrin2:

Haha I don't mind either! It's awesome! :blush-anim-cl:

Enjoy, you deserve it :wink2:

I never like anything I do lol

I don't think I have the mind for the FanFic you guys are looking for :thumbdown:

Lol.

x

Sherry I can't even begin to tell you how great your writing is......ok lets just say it got me very HOT and bothered and I want MORE! :roftl::bleh::thumb_yello:

damn.. promised to take our dog for a walk... be back in a half hour or so! I'll read your fanfic then Sherry! (have got two parts now :thumb_yello: )

thanks so much to everyone who share their fanfictions! I sure wouldn't be able to write something as awesome (and naughty :naughty: ) as this!! :wink2::biggrin2: you are truly brilliant writers!!

You're welcome.

x

Sherry I can't even begin to tell you how great your writing is......ok lets just say it got me very HOT and bothered and I want MORE! :roftl::bleh::thumb_yello:

More is what I want too!!! How many parts are there?? I "only" got 3 chapters...

More is what I want too!!! How many parts are there?? I "only" got 3 chapters...

She's working on part 4 *mmm* can't wait!

But Sherry take all the time you need, this is seriously good stuff :thumb_yello:

To everyone who wrote lol

I am in the middle of part four so if you didn't get 1,2 or 3 then let me know and I will PM them to you.

Part 4 is going to be steamier so please excuse me while I look up words like

Trembling, pleasure and moan :thumb_yello::naughty:

I'll be with you as soon as possible!!!

xxx

I am in the middle of part four so if you didn't get 1,2 or 3 then let me know and I will PM them to you.

xxx

sorry, just wanna try to understand. is it like 3 part or 3 chapters??? I got 3 chapters but in 2 PMs, so does that mean I only got 2 parts or did I get 3???

loool, sorry. I'm confusing myself!

xxx

:naughty: can't wait *rubs hands together*

sorry, just wanna try to understand. is it like 3 part or 3 chapters??? I got 3 chapters but in 2 PMs, so does that mean I only got 2 parts or did I get 3???

loool, sorry. I'm confusing myself!

LOL parts 2 and 3 are in one PM from what I get :)

Oooooh I can't wait for part 4!!!!!

Hey Sallyh! did you write anything??

Just a few paragraphs, i want to wait til it's finished so i can get the story straight and refine it before i send it to you guys. but you'll all def be the first to know!

Hey hey hey Sally! *sings welcome song with parade of jolly old Scottish men and big balloons and confetti and cake and stars and glitter and Love Today*

AWWW you guys are so sweet! i'm glad to be back.

Can someone try and give me an idea for another fic for me to write? I've been inspired lol

I was just about to PM you telling you to write more!! lol but i can't really think of anything write now. give me a while to get the creative juices flowing ...