• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry, just wanna try to understand. is it like 3 part or 3 chapters??? I got 3 chapters but in 2 PMs, so does that mean I only got 2 parts or did I get 3???

loool, sorry. I'm confusing myself!

You got three lol

Part one came on its own

Part two and three were together :biggrin2:

x

you lot have written like 40 pages!

and from this page i guess your tyalking about FanFics...?

indeedy :thumb_yello: we've got the task of setting the scene for Shelby to write another fanfic :thumb_yello:

a fanfic idea.

well, i often find inspiration through setting

my first one was on a beach.

the second one it started off in the park but as we were discussing fanfics on here, someone suggested the eiffel tower, so then my fanfic slowly emerged there.

i think the setting is inspirational because it sets a mood. Both of the above have a romantic feel, whereas...i dunno...a car will have a racy and hot mood to it, a changing room would be sneaky and fast...ya dig?

indeedy :thumb_yello: we've got the task of setting the scene for Shelby to write another fanfic :thumb_yello:

well i heard somewhere that relax was written about the july 7th bombings in london, so that might be something good? lol

Yup yup yup! Sherry's currently writing part four to her epic series of hot Mika stuff...:wub2:

well sherry better send me part 1 2 and 3 :biggrin2: lol

a fanfic idea.

well, i often find inspiration through setting

my first one was on a beach.

the second one it started off in the park but as we were discussing fanfics on here, someone suggested the eiffel tower, so then my fanfic slowly emerged there.

i think the setting is inspirational because it sets a mood. Both of the above have a romantic feel, whereas...i dunno...a car will have a racy and hot mood to it, a changing room would be sneaky and fast...ya dig?

i dig :biggrin2:

how are ya Caz??

havent had a good convo with you for tiiiiiiiime lol:naughty:

Cazgirl have you written any fanfics you could send to me? i loove reading them and you guys have so much talent.

Sherry the next chapters are amazing! so vivid and brilliantly described. Can't wait to read more, i'm on the edge of my seat!

well i heard somewhere that relax was written about the july 7th bombings in london, so that might be something good? lol

Yeh that seems like a good idea :thumb_yello: , what dya think Shelby??

Cazgirl have you written any fanfics you could send to me? i loove reading them and you guys have so much talent.

Sherry the next chapters are amazing! so vivid and brilliantly described. Can't wait to read more, i'm on the edge of my seat!

yeah sure. just send me an email (tis in my signature) and i shall send them to you :thumb_yello: (<--- i use that smilie far too much)

i dig :biggrin2:

how are ya Caz??

havent had a good convo with you for tiiiiiiiime lol:naughty:

i know lol the original members havent been together on this thread at the same time for YONKS. No idea where Mikachu has gone.

errrrm, Relax wasnt ABOUT July 7th, Mika said so himself. He said the event INSPIRED him to write it, but it's not about the event itself. mmkay? :)

i know lol the original members havent been together on this thread at the same time for YONKS. No idea where Mikachu has gone.

errrrm, Relax wasnt ABOUT July 7th, Mika said so himself. He said the event INSPIRED him to write it, but it's not about the event itself. mmkay? :)

lol i call for a reunion!!!

and *cough* ahem... i didnt say the song was about July 7th lol i just agreed that that could be the setting :biggrin2: