• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've come back on here a bit late!! LOL!!!:biggrin2: I was gonna post some songs on here.....i know that conversation was the other day, but still, thought i would share with you. :naughty:

O.k, i'm gonna put 'Viva Forever' on here which i recorded in April 2005 when i was three and a half months pregnant. :biggrin2: I still felt icky but it was o.k. I had the experience bought for me as a present, so i enjoyed it anyway.

Enjoy! LOL!! :thumb_yello:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4vwpj4zp4dt

It just comes up as a blank screen and then it says in blue writing, that it hasn't been found. :tears:

Who is it who usually puts stuff up?

Um............ OOO can't remember :thumbdown:

x

hmm usually sou and babspanky, u could try asking them

I've come back on here a bit late!! LOL!!!:biggrin2: I was gonna post some songs on here.....i know that conversation was the other day, but still, thought i would share with you. :naughty:

O.k, i'm gonna put 'Viva Forever' on here which i recorded in April 2005 when i was three and a half months pregnant. :biggrin2: I still felt icky but it was o.k. I had the experience bought for me as a present, so i enjoyed it anyway.

Enjoy! LOL!! :thumb_yello:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4vwpj4zp4dt

oh wow, will be listening to that now :thumb_yello: is it me or is everyone recording their songs while ill? :bleh: its the new craze

......:blink:

You still faint when you hug him?!

But he's your husband..

What do you do when you do other couple things?! :blink:

:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

x

*LMFAO* No I said that I have several times, but not now anymore that is...now I'm very calm and comfy in his arms :blush-anim-cl:

Aaaw bless little Jack, don't mind auntie Jas-MIN just keep on watching your Brum :bleh:

And were you should get your piercing...hm... I think one in the nose would be very cute on you! :thumb_yello:

Helllooo Darling.

How are you?

Just talking about the video I can't see in the laugh thread :tears:

x

im alright ta :thumb_yello:

why cant you see it? i havent seen it either but then i cant watch any vids on ere cos im internet useless right now lol

*LMFAO* No I said that I have several times, but not now anymore that is...now I'm very calm and comfy in his arms :blush-anim-cl:

Aaaw bless little Jack, don't mind auntie Jas-MIN just keep on watching your Brum :bleh:

And were you should get your piercing...hm... I think one in the nose would be very cute on you! :thumb_yello:

Jas-MIN Lol!! :roftl:

There's a problem with that lol

My Grandma said she would disown me if I got a facial piercing!! :blink:

Lol..

x

Hellooo Mona!:biggrin2:

I'm good thanks, how are you?

x

Hi hunny! :hugs:

I'm glad you're okay, how's Jack?

lol... I'm not getting any better... :bleh: worse if possible :blink: donnu what's wrong with me... lol

but I'm happy now that I'm here

lmao ha ha ha, oh don't remind her, i bet she's ended up in hospital with all the other stuff that happens :naughty:

No no no, first hug fainted YES, other stuff PRETTY hot esp first time but NO hospital needed Mika chilled me down with some chocolate ice-cream, he's so considerate :sweatdrop:

Not gonna go in to any further details girls, sorry Mika doesn't like when I talk about our private life :naughty::fisch:

Girls I'm back!!!

yaaay! but only for half an hour, lol, better than nothing though... :bleh:

Hiya! How are my girls doing??

Hiiiiiiii Monaaa darling! I'm doing SWELL (geez were did that come from :blink: )

And you baby?

Hi hunny! :hugs:

I'm hungry too :bleh:

I'm glad you're okay, how's Jack?

lol... I'm not getting any better... :bleh: worse if possible :blink: donnu what's wrong with me... lol

but I'm happy now that I'm here

He is still ill :thumbdown:

Was up all night with him while he was being sick, not nice!

That's why I didn't come back online last night.

Everyone is ill :blink:

I wonder if it's a global virus lol

x

I know ive only made like 2 posts but im off again lol im hungry so im gettin my mate to drive me to KFC :naughty:

I duno if ill be back later i got another party to go to and im not lookin forward to it...am i Danika? lol so actually i might leave there early!

See ya

xxxxxxxxxxx

I know ive only made like 2 posts but im off again lol im hungry so im gettin my mate to drive me to KFC :naughty:

I duno if ill be back later i got another party to go to and im not lookin forward to it...am i Danika? lol so actually i might leave there early!

See ya

xxxxxxxxxxx

Bye bye!!!

Come back for two seconds sooon!!! :roftl::biggrin2:

x

No no no, first hug fainted YES, other stuff PRETTY hot esp first time but NO hospital needed Mika chilled me down with some chocolate ice-cream, he's so considerate

Not gonna go in to any further details girls, sorry Mika doesn't like when I talk about our private life

Hiiiiiiii Monaaa darling! I'm doing SWELL (geez were did that come from)

And you baby?

Lol! stop it you're making my head hurt (hurts when I laugh, loool, or actually after I laugh)

Hi Jasmin darling! you're "Swell" :roftl: lool okay, sure :roftl:

I'm not getting any better :thumbdown:

He is still ill :thumbdown:

Was up all night with him while he was being sick, not nice!

That's why I didn't come back online last night.

Everyone is ill

I wonder if it's a global virus lol

x

no! he's not getting better? did you take him to the doctor??

aww, poor you. poor little Jack

global virus :blink:

global virtual virus :blink: ?? loool :roftl:

See ya

xxxxxxxxxxx

lol get your bodyguard and remember 'u got the power' :wink2:

See ya

xxxxxxxxxxx

Bye Laura! *hugs*

we hardly had time to chat, but it was nice to see you :biggrin2:

allo ladies!

i would have been on earlier but the other laptop is like...dead...like mika's tamagotchi...LOL!

So I'm using my sisters.

which calls for bad news Sherry...i managed to record Aux Champs-Elysées when the computer was working but now it's dead i cant upload it!! oh well, it was a quiet recording anyway because family were sleeping upstairs LOL, will do a better one another time. sorry!!

whatcha talking about?

allo ladies!

i would have been on earlier but the other laptop is like...dead...like mika's tamagotchi...LOL!

So I'm using my sisters.

which calls for bad news Sherry...i managed to record Aux Champs-Elysées when the computer was working but now it's dead i cant upload it!! oh well, it was a quiet recording anyway because family were sleeping upstairs LOL, will do a better one another time. sorry!!

whatcha talking about?

aw thats too bad.

Well we were talking about piercings, then about the interview where mika hears his laughing ringtone.. and now about everyone being ill :bleh:

no! he's not getting better? did you take him to the doctor??

aww, poor you. poor little Jack

global virus :blink:

global virtual virus

I took him and the doctor said it was a cold but I am going to take him again Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpq32ihsPE

LOVE YOU MIKA, MY SEXY HUSBAND *Kisses* Lustful.gif

You know, I didn't think it was possible for me to love you more Jassss!!

Love youuuuu!!! :bleh:

:huglove:

allo ladies!

So I'm using my sisters.

whatcha talking about?

Helloo! :biggrin2:

:thumbdown: Nooooo I want to hear it

Upload as soooonnnn as possible!!! :biggrin2:

x