(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Damn, my computer won't let me listen to your recording :/ I'll try with it later, my mum says I can't be at the computer now :(

I'll be back later! Bye bye!

:(:( i know the feeling!!! byes hun!!! *hug*

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn, my computer won't let me listen to your recording :/ I'll try with it later, my mum says I can't be at the computer now :(

I'll be back later! Bye bye!

Bye luuuuv!!

see you later *hugs*

Abba and Mika is NOTHING alike!!!

oh no i didn't mean to compare him and abba....it was mika's music i was referring to when i said "it"

i learnt spanish in high school for five years, and i try to keep up with it. i'm not really fluent or anything lol. i guess i can survive if u drop me in a spanish speaking country, but that's about it! i know i love this song and lol everytime it plays on the radio, i always go spanish lol, although they play the english :boxed:

oh no i didn't mean to compare him and abba....it was mika's music i was referring to when i said "it"

i learnt spanish in high school for five years, and i try to keep up with it. i'm not really fluent or anything lol. i guess i can survive if u drop me in a spanish speaking country, but that's about it! i know i love this song and lol everytime it plays on the radio, i always go spanish lol, although they play the english :boxed:

Oh!! I see. yeah - Mika is my kind of music (and my kind of man :naughty: now that we're talking about him :bleh: )

oh, that's like me. I can survive but I don't really speak it that well...

wouldn't it be fun (but embarrassing) if mika is lurking and hearing all our singing and thinks it's good and then he personally contacts us and ask if we want to sing with him - back ups or something?! esp the diff languages (swedish and french and spanish)!!!!

ohhh i'm thinking of a fanfic :naughty:

i don't know how to convert it...lemme see wat i can do then

oh thank you:bleh: it's ok if you cant find it, but if you do, send it to me personally ok? because i have to have dinner now

talk to you later girls, gret to get in mika world again

kisses!

wouldn't it be fun (but embarrassing) if mika is lurking and hearing all our singing and thinks it's good and then he personally contacts us and ask if we want to sing with him - back ups or something?! esp the diff languages (swedish and french and spanish)!!!!

ohhh i'm thinking of a fanfic :naughty:

oh u lot would be complete lucky ladies :naughty: personally i would be honoured hehe :bleh:

oh thank you:bleh: it's ok if you cant find it, but if you do, send it to me personally ok? because i have to have dinner now

talk to you later girls, gret to get in mika world again

kisses!

byebye Blanca!! *hugs*

see you later!!