(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

isn`t germany closer? Come to munich!!! the MTV EMA`s are there just the day before Mika`s gig! it would be so much fun! we could stalk him :lmao: :lmao:

hmm.. well as i have family in italy and i can speak italian it'd be easier for me lol whereas i know no german whatsoever, oh stalk him that'd be great! lol jokes, i'd rather not, i don't wanna be one of those people lol

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OooOOOooO are u eating curry...ive got curry and rice cooking on the cooker thingy:blink: right now!!!:biggrin2: ...im eating raw relishes at this moment...i dont like them...im just hungry....:blink:

:roftl:

I was super duper hungry before but I am full up now!!

:biggrin2:

I love my Momma's cooking :biggrin2:

*licks lips while thinking about Momma's home made mashed potatoes*

:bleh:

x

I know this is totally off topic, but has anyone written any more fanfics lately? :biggrin2:

If anyone wants to read some theres loads going on in the 'If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...' thread! :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't wrote anything new lately.

Just poems.

x

lol yeah i was just looking at the tv quite weirdly.. but for some the reason the first time i watched it i didn't realise it much.. i don't know what i thought of the curls.. but i adore them now :blush-anim-cl:

oh I remember my first time perfectly.... :lmao:

but the LT video was hubba hubba-ish :roftl: Love Today had become my obsession when it came out and when I saw it I was jumping around...and the red light that makes Mika look like candy...well....:mf_lustslow:

:roftl:

I was super duper hugry before but I am full up now!!

I love my Momma's cooking :biggrin2:

*licks lips while thinking about Momma's home made mashed potatoes*

:bleh:

x

yeh i like my mums cooking too...i only know how to cook out of a packet...or occasionally i can do a jacket potato!!:roftl:

im no good at cooking!!!:biggrin2::roftl:

ELLO! I am SO freaking bored!!:boxed:

well u have come to the right place then

oh I remember my first time perfectly.... :lmao:

but the LT video was hubba hubba-ish :roftl: Love Today had become my obsession when it came out and when I saw it I was jumping around...and the red light that makes Mika look like candy...well....:mf_lustslow:

i wish i could go back in time and remember the first time i saw the vid.

lol so do u know all the moves to the LT vid too then? lol i can't help and just copy everything he does.. jesus talk about obsession.. we are really obsessed :blink::naughty:

hmm.. well as i have family in italy and i can speak italian it'd be easier for me lol whereas i know no german whatsoever, oh stalk him that'd be great! lol jokes, i'd rather not, I don't wanna be one of those people lol

oh dun worry,you know me,i know german and italian,we could manage

I think I`m gonna team up with mellody and go in search of the ultimate Mika experience :lol3:

I wonder how long he`ll be staying in munich :naughty:

yeh i like my mums cooking too...i only know how to cook out of a packet...or occasionally i can do a jacket potato!!:roftl:

im no good at cooking!!!:biggrin2::roftl:

i wish i knew how to cook too, i gotta learn, if i'm gonna go to uni next year its no good just ordering take aways lol

oh dun worry,you know me,i know german and italian,we could manage

I think I`m gonna team up with mellody and go in search of the ultimate Mika experience :lol3:

I wonder how long he`ll be staying in munich :naughty:

well you'll have to be my translator. what he's coming to munich? :shocked: my mum friend promised to tell me when he was gonna be performing there! and she never did tut tut

well u have come to the right place then

i wish i could go back in time and remember the first time i saw the vid.

lol so do u know all the moves to the LT vid too then? lol i can't help and just copy everything he does.. jesus talk about obsession.. we are really obsessed :blink::naughty:

well..he ain`t a master-moover :lmao:

but I kinda know how to behave when LT comes on :lol3:

I just know there`s a frame where he hols his hand like a backstroker :lmao:

I had just come home from swimpractice and my coach had just drilled the hell out of me because the position of my hand when it enters the water at backstroke wasn`t perfect,so then I saw LT and i noticed Mika`s hand position,and I was like...Damn you! you do it good and don`t even know it :lmfao: :lmfao:

well you'll have to be my translator. what he's coming to munich? :shocked: my mum friend promised to tell me when he was gonna be performing there! and she never did tut tut

yes he is :biggrin2:

German Fall Tour! I`m sooooo happy!!!

omg! I just got an email from the german Mika site with the tourdates! haha,talk abt perfect timing :naughty:

see,now u gotta come! :biggrin2: