No girl is ever 100% content with her hair :roftl:

Have you guys heard of Smosh?

they're great!

watch this its well funny =]

Oh my god I lurrrrve Smosh, they crack me up! Anthony...mmm...:wub2:

god ur lucky!

was it good?

It was awsome :biggrin2:

But I've got to admit that Cabaret in Stockholm last year was better. It was a reaaaally weird mix of swedish, english and german. and the guy who was Master of Ceremonies was PERFECT. good lord. wonderful, disturbing, creepy, beautiful and camp all at once..

It was awsome :biggrin2:

But I've got to admit that Cabaret in Stockholm last year was better. It was a reaaaally weird mix of swedish, english and german. and the guy who was Master of Ceremonies was PERFECT. good lord. wonderful, disturbing, creepy, beautiful and camp all at once..

we have cabaret on video but ive never seen it. i cant remember if my mum said it was good or not lol. i know the song "mein heirr" is german (spelling?) and i know the song "life is a cabaret old chum...come to the cabareeetttt"...i ASSUME thats from this movie rofl.

Mika played Emcee in a production at his uni but im sure u all know that lol. i might just watch the movie to see what kinda of character Emcee is xDDD

we have cabaret on video but ive never seen it. i cant remember if my mum said it was good or not lol. i know the song "mein heirr" is german (spelling?) and i know the song "life is a cabaret old chum...come to the cabareeetttt"...i ASSUME thats from this movie rofl.

Mika played Emcee in a production at his uni but im sure u all know that lol. i might just watch the movie to see what kinda of character Emcee is xDDD

you have to watch it! XD the guy who's MC in the movie is just plain creepy. I like the swedish live version better XD (also because that one is soo much hotter. Peter Jöback, sweden's biggest musical star)

you have to watch it! XD the guy who's MC in the movie is just plain creepy. I like the swedish live version better XD (also because that one is soo much hotter. Peter Jöback, sweden's biggest musical star)

ohhh right. I can't watch it tonight its nearly 11:30. cant watch it tomorrow my day is bare busy. monday? i'll probably watch it then!