• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well... it's actually a boy.. called Patrick. but he's a transgender, so he calls himself Kitten or Patricia. In the beginning, he still looks a lot like a boy, but towards the end, when he/she blondes her hair and get the softer curls... all I say is just... oh my.

oooh.. i see.. k thats a bit less confusing now :bleh:

lol. usually I just stay on until you leave, since we're like.. always the two ones left xD

lol oh how sweet.. keeping me company are we :bleh: i wonder why its always us 2 who end up staying on.. *whispers* maybe they don't like us.. do we smell bad? *sniffs armpit* :naughty:

oh it is pretty late! haha

im usually up till that time over here... but now its only 8:57.

yeah.. this thing is too damn addictive.. even when i feel like my eyes are gonna melt and my heads gonna explode i'm still here.. why oh why :no:

YAY FOR 17 YEAR OLDS! hehe.

woop!! :yay::yay:

oooh.. i see.. k thats a bit less confusing now :bleh:

lol oh how sweet.. keeping me company are we :bleh: i wonder why its always us 2 who end up staying on.. *whispers* maybe they don't like us.. do we smell bad? *sniffs armpit* :naughty:

lol maybe we're the most severve (sp?) nutcases here, and the only ones who bother stay up all night chattering about.. uhm... don't the subject usually end up on.. gay stuff? :biggrin2:

awwwwwww..........I'm so jealous ...you guys got to hug him....wah ....I will probably never see him in concert.........And there's a concert on august the 10 and I won't be able to go because my mom is really poor....

who got to hug him? :blink:.. i'm sure your time will come :)

lol maybe we're the most severve (sp?) nutcases here, and the only ones who bother stay up all night chattering about.. uhm... don't the subject usually end up on.. gay stuff? :biggrin2:

lol yes exactly :naughty:.. talking of gays, did u know.. just joking won't go there again tonight :naughty:

who got to hug him? :blink:.. i'm sure your time will come :)

lol yes exactly :naughty:.. talking of gays, did u know.. just joking won't go there again tonight :naughty:

yeah, sure :naughty:

we'll probably end up there eventually anyway xD

I mean, you're asking ME about movies. 80% of all movies I have are queer in one way or another, lol.

yeah, sure :naughty:

we'll probably end up there eventually anyway xD

I mean, you're asking ME about movies. 80% of all movies I have are queer in one way or another, lol.

lmao and funny how we're talking about gays again :naughty: .. ha ha.. and how about the other 20% then? name me a few lol

you mean the one's that aren't gay? :naughty:

uhm.. I'll go have a look, can't remember any from the top of me head, lol.

yes... those ones :naughty: lol .. i can see they're not so important to u :bleh:

lol.

well.. Garden State is great. just soo sweet. It's written and directed by Zach Braff, and he also has the main role.

it's pretty much about nothing, but I like it.

ooh cool :thumb_yello: so when u say 20% u mean just one dvd then :naughty: