(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Yeah, my situation was more out of luck than anything! But it was so incredible...

You'll get to meet him, I'm sure of it. :thumb_yello:

hope you'll right!

Fingers crossed ,plz!!!

I haven't chatted with you before!!nice to know you!!

What's your name?

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL I made it up somehow, I have a very colorful mind :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, where is everyone???

I know Danika is here somewhere !!!

And very happy that Mika added me at myspace !!!!!!!It took me one day to be added !!!!lol Love Mika!!!!!!!:punk::thumb_yello::wub2:

Hoorah! I jumped up and down for, like, twenty minutes (hours) when he added me, I felt so in love :punk: :punk: :punk:

lmao.. i don't think i reacted much.. :blink: cos i just thought oh he prob has someone accepting friend requests for him :naughty:

lmao.. i don't think i reacted much.. :blink: cos i just thought oh he prob has someone accepting friend requests for him :naughty:

yes, most likely.

like.. The Ark have people running their myspace for them, and even Ola's myspace is run by somebody else (but that's just because he can't understand how the damn think works, lol). All the others manage their own spaces tho..

yes, most likely.

like.. The Ark have people running their myspace for them, and even Ola's myspace is run by somebody else (but that's just because he can't understand how the damn think works, lol). All the others manage their own spaces tho..

yes, most likely.

lol how can u not know how to use mysapce :naughty: maybe u should teach him sofie :bleh:

its nice knowing that celebs use their own accounts.. cos like it just makes u feel good knowing their reading your messages :blush-anim-cl:

lol how can u not know how to use mysapce :naughty: maybe u should teach him sofie :bleh:

its nice knowing that celebs use their own accounts.. cos like it just makes u feel good knowing their reading your messages :blush-anim-cl:

well... she pretty much doesn't get computers at all..

he doesn't even understand how to get on their own forum. lol.

the other memebers are more familiar with computers tho, so they can manage it, hehe...

I kinda know the guy who runs Ola's myspace (and he runs Ark's myspace too. together with another dude). He's... crazy XD

Hi,girls!

I was having a shower !!Guess what !!Mika accepted me on myspace !!I've wait just one day !!I feel so loved by everyone !!!

Hi,Sofie !!Hur mar du?

Jag mar jattebra ,tack !!!I love your myspace!!

well... she pretty much doesn't get computers at all..

he doesn't even understand how to get on their own forum. lol.

the other memebers are more familiar with computers tho, so they can manage it, hehe...

I kinda know the guy who runs Ola's myspace (and he runs Ark's myspace too. together with another dude). He's... crazy XD

i think ola needs to get some lessons on using the computer :bleh:

haha.

im just sitting here listening to mika of course. lol.

oh.. sounds like i good plan :thumb_yello:

i gotta go prepare dinner.. will be back in a bit

is that really mikas myspace?

or does someone run it for him?

I didnt know if he actually got on it.

well he says he reads his own messages on myspace.. so i'm guesing he does.. yey! :yay: but i don't know about accepting friends and stuff, he prob does

i'm back.. but not for long lol.. but i'll be back again after that.. so how is everyone?

You always dissappear !!!!I'm happy cause Mika accepted me on myspace it took only one day !!!:punk: Lol

where do you go ?