• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eek don't remind us.. we're already mental :insane: why does it feel like i've never seen him before :blink: or maybe its just the excitement where we're all meeting up with each other.. oh i don't know.. i feel so confused *goes sit in a corner*

*goes over to corner, picks Danika up and shakes her arms around*

ahhhhhhhhh:biggrin2:

Have you seen his moves ?He's wired !!!and he needs some operation surgery,too!!Poor guy!!!

HAHA poor guy! still he's done bloody well for himself.....and i gota admit i do kinda like the stones :bleh:

All my friends are on holidays or are working. I have no idea what I should do the whole week ???

hmm....I could fly to London tomorrow and come back on friday :punk::roftl:

yeh :biggrin2: come and see us all

I would do that... but I hate it to fly :thumbdown: and I think it's a bit dangerous to go to London alone ...:blink:

I'm a coward :roftl: :roftl:

:naughty: nahhhh im travelling into London on my own 2moro :thumb_yello: just close your eyes when you get on the plane :thumb_yello:

:naughty: nahhhh im travelling into London on my own 2moro :thumb_yello: just close your eyes when you get on the plane :thumb_yello:

Hehe but I have no idea what I would do there alone :roftl: I'm not even full age yet and I need a hotel or something to sleep

haha that's such a crazy idea I just had but I really like it in a way :roftl::naughty:

:naughty: would you prefer it if they performed with paper bags over their heads??

That's right !!:thumb_yello: No problem !!!

Marlyin Manson ,Incubus ,Pink , My chemical romance ,Tori Amos were also performing in my country !!:punk:

that hurts :tears:

haha sorry i got a bit carried away *hugs*

Hehe but I have no idea what I would do there alone :roftl: I'm not even full age yet and I need a hotel or something to sleep

haha that's such a crazy idea I just had but I really like it in a way :roftl::naughty:

lol awwww it would be like the film Home Alone....only you probably wouldnt have your dads credit card with you :naughty:

That's right !!:thumb_yello: No problem !!!

Marlyin Manson ,Incubus ,Pink , My chemical romance ,Tori Amos were also performing in my country !!:punk:

oooooooh you going to see any of them?

haha sorry i got a bit carried away *hugs*

lol awwww it would be like the film Home Alone....only you probably wouldnt have your dads credit card with you :naughty:

oooooooh you going to see any of them?

I wanna see My chemical romance and Marlyn Manson to see his spooky eyes!!:wub2:

I have to go out with the dog.. I'm back soon

See ya

Bye!! see ya in a bit :thumb_yello:

eek marilyn manson :blink: did anyone here how he removed like a bit of his ribs? to do summin :naughty:

:naughty: yeh i heard that! the dirty sod :naughty: