(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Lol aah i wasn't allowed on the computer when i was on hol!! It was a case of 'u spend all ur life on the computer at home so ur not gonna do the same on holiday' lol, which i guess is fair enough.....

But then when I got bak my internet decided to go funny and keep me off here for even longer... the torture!! Lol

lol, i will make sure i go on the internet :biggrin2: won't let anyone stop me hehe.. cos i know my dad will have to go on the comp at one point for work stuff.. so it'd be a bit hypocritical if i couldn't check out whats going on with my mika-obsessed friends :fisch::naughty:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh very annoying!.....she said to me and Beth.... something along the lines of .... "sorry , Mika said hes not feeling too well and is quite tired, i will get your adresses threw myspace and i will get him to sign something personalised to you two" :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

what did she say to u?

She just came out shaking her head and said 'he's not feeling very well and we want him to be OK for the other gigs'.... Strange though seeing as

1. It would have taken literally 2 minutes to come out and say hi, and he was perfectly fine jumping around on the stage.

2. He was well enough to go OUTSIDE in the rain and meet other people after the gig, about 30 mins after we were told he was 'ill'.

3. Mika doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would disappoint fans like that, especially ones who have made a lot of effort to be there.... which if I'm honest makes me believe that she didn't even ask him. I may be wrong but I just couldn't imagine the wonderful Mika being that heartless.

Rant over lol.

lol....i will bring my friend....she smells bad lol!:roftl:

....im going to amsterdamn with my mate soon!:punk:

and...yeh ....it is the start of a new term collage....but ah well!:naughty:

and....how can i resist comeing on here.....i think i will just take a laptop from home with me to go on here when im on the beach or something!:thumb_yello:

lmao.. thats a nice thing to say about your friend :roftl:.. wow you're gonna miss 3 weeks of college? lucky :naughty:

that sounds like a good idea hehe.. i wanted to bring a laptop too but i don't think i'll be allowed

She just came out shaking her head and said 'he's not feeling very well and we want him to be OK for the other gigs'.... Strange though seeing as

1. It would have taken literally 2 minutes to come out and say hi, and he was perfectly fine jumping around on the stage.

2. He was well enough to go OUTSIDE in the rain and meet other people after the gig, about 30 mins after we were told he was 'ill'.

3. Mika doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would disappoint fans like that, especially ones who have made a lot of effort to be there.... which if I'm honest makes me believe that she didn't even ask him. I may be wrong but I just couldn't imagine the wonderful Mika being that heartless.

Rant over lol.

yeh good point....i bet she just went backstage ....didnt even see Mika....came back out and told us a lie....or she just couldnt be arsed to ask Mika!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

and....yeh thats what me and Beth were thinking....he was leaping about on stage like a mad man! so how the hell was he ill!:blink:

also its strange how he was ill ....for all the competition winners gigs....Caz coulndt meet him either because of the same reason....hmmmmm suspiciouse

Rant over lol.

i don't think mika is the type to just do that to his fans either.. i mean yeah he's prob exhausted when the shows finished but he has time to meet the other fans why can't he meet 'the competition winners' i really think she didn't bother asking him either.. she prob thought ooh i need to go somewhere let me just get rid of the fans or summin gay like that :sneaky2:

lmao.. thats a nice thing to say about your friend :roftl:.. wow you're gonna miss 3 weeks of college? lucky :naughty:

that sounds like a good idea hehe.. i wanted to bring a laptop too but i don't think i'll be allowed

lol!:roftl:

yup....i will need to catch up on loads of work when i get back though!:thumbdown:

yeh good point....i bet she just went backstage ....didnt even see Mika....came back out and told us a lie....or she just couldnt be arsed to ask Mika!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

and....yeh thats what me and Beth were thinking....he was leaping about on stage like a mad man! so how the hell was he ill!:blink:

also its strange how he was ill ....for all the competition winners gigs....Caz coulndt meet him either because of the same reason....hmmmmm suspiciouse

even though there was an aftershow party which he went to.. (that caz would have also gone to) .. now what sick person has the energy to go to another party right after performing for an hour?

even though there was an aftershow party which he went to.. (that caz would have also gone to) .. now what sick person has the energy to go to another party right after performing for an hour?

well all the competition winners were invited....but how the hell was i ment to get to London?:blink:

and that is also a very suspiscouse thing! i dont even think Starsie asked Mika!:thumbdown:

Just a bit!

The worst thing is the fact that the other people got to meet him. I'm not saying they didn't deserve to or anything like that, cos of course they did, but if we hadn't been told he was 'ill' we could have gone and waited outside with everyone else and met him then. But because we were under the impression he wasn't coming out AT ALL, we all went home cos we didn't see the point in waiting... thats what makes me really mad :sneaky2:

Oooh I'm good at moaning hehe Nicky from Big Brother watch you back haha!

Just a bit!

The worst thing is the fact that the other people got to meet him. I'm not saying they didn't deserve to or anything like that, cos of course they did, but if we hadn't been told he was 'ill' we could have gone and waited outside with everyone else and met him then. But because we were under the impression he wasn't coming out AT ALL, we all went home cos we didn't see the point in waiting... thats what makes me really mad :sneaky2:

lol! i dont like Nikki!:naughty:

anyways....i know what u meen i would of waited for him if i knew that he was gonna come out!

and ...also....in all the photos with the fans that waited for him in Leeds he looked all happy and cheerful and stuff! :blink:

Just a bit!

you've got a good reason to complain though!! :bleh: it was really unfair.. and they really shouldn't treat fans like that.. at the end of the day its the fans that make stars successful.. he's lucky that we are dedicated no matter what.. i would sue her if i were him :sneaky2:

lol! i dont like Nikki!:naughty:

anyways....i know what u meen i would of waited for him if i knew that he was gonna come out!

and ...also....in all the photos with the fans that waited for him in Leeds he looked all happy and cheerful and stuff! :blink:

Exactly.

So instead of lying to us and saying he was ill, why couldn't she have just said:

"He's a bit tired but if you wait outside he might come out and meet you all in a bit"

or

"He can't come out yet cos he's having a rest but if you wait witht he others he might be out later"

Instead of giving us some bull**** story about him being ill. And expecting us to believe that Mika would do something like that do his fans (cos we all know he wouldn't).

And yeah, the people who met him said he was really happy friendly and charming, not a complete idiot with no respect for his fans like we were expected to believe...... And I can honestly say I never doubted him one minute =]

Exactly.

So instead of lying to us and saying he was ill, why couldn't she have just said:

"He's a bit tired but if you wait outside he might come out and meet you all in a bit"

or

"He can't come out yet cos he's having a rest but if you wait witht he others he might be out later"

Instead of giving us some bull**** story about him being ill. And expecting us to believe that Mika would do something like that do his fans (cos we all know he wouldn't).

And yeah, the people who met him said he was really happy friendly and charming, not a complete idiot with no respect for his fans like we were expected to believe...... And I can honestly say I never doubted him one minute =]

yeh it would of been best if she had said them things!:sneaky2: and she said to me and my dad that he spent about 30 mins with some competition winners at the gig before the Leeds one just relaxing,chatting to them and taking pics and stuff!:thumbdown:

maybe she just didnt like us for some reason!?:blink:

ah well....theres Doncaster to look forward too!:biggrin2:

yeh it would of been best if she had said them things!:sneaky2: and she said to me and my dad that he spent about 30 mins with some competition winners at the gig before the Leeds one just relaxing,chatting to them and taking pics and stuff!:thumbdown:

thats just harsh.. why'd she rub it in your face? argh.. what a fool.. i don't like her.. if i see her i will throw a pie to her face :roftl: soz i just watched big brother now i got clowns in my head.

I hope u get to see him in november then :D

thats just harsh.. why'd she rub it in your face? argh.. what a fool.. i don't like her.. if i see her i will throw a pie to her face :roftl: soz i just watched big brother now i got clowns in my head.

I hope u get to see him in november then :D

yep she deffo rubbed it in!

and yes plz do what charlie had done to her and throw a cream pie in her face! :roftl: :roftl:

urg i hate clowns...and Charlie just looked pathetic shouting at Brian in a clown outfit!:naughty:

Urgh dya know what I think I'm just cursed when it comes to meeting people lol. I don't know if I've told this story before, but I once got up at 5am, caught 3 different buses to get to Leeds in the pouring rain and got absolutely soaked just to go to a McFly signing.... got there and was told all the wristbands had already gone... went home in tears.... only to later find out that McFly had felt sorry for the people who couldn't get in so had told the security guards to let all the wristband-less people come in!!! Typical! (I'm still not over it lol, officially THE worst day of my life)

And then there's Mika, I mean if I can't meet someone after winning a blooming competition then who knows how else I'm gonna manage it!

So yeah, I'd stay welll away from me at Doncaster if you wanna stand a chance of meetin him!! Haha, offically cursed....

and yes plz do what charlie had done to her and throw a cream pie in her face! :roftl: :roftl:

urg i hate clowns...and Charlie just looked pathetic shouting at Brian in a clown outfit!:naughty:

OMGGG I missed BB tonite!!!

Cos the room with the computer in doesn;t have a TV so its either computer or Big Brother :thumbdown:

But I've been getting live update from my mates lol, bless Brian he's such a sweety! I HATE CHARLEY!!!

But the main thing I know about BB is that I am actually IN LOVE with Liam!!! Haha he's SO hot!!!! Especially when he does nominations naked lol. I even have a banner for him on my myspace LMAO.

Urgh dya know what I think I'm just cursed when it comes to meeting people lol. I don't know if I've told this story before, but I once got up at 5am, caught 3 different buses to get to Leeds in the pouring rain and got absolutely soaked just to go to a McFly signing.... got there and was told all the wristbands had already gone... went home in tears.... only to later find out that McFly had felt sorry for the people who couldn't get in so had told the security guards to let all the wristband-less people come in!!! Typical! (I'm still not over it lol, officially THE worst day of my life)

And then there's Mika, I mean if I can't meet someone after winning a blooming competition then who knows how else I'm gonna manage it!

So yeah, I'd stay welll away from me at Doncaster if you wanna stand a chance of meetin him!! Haha, offically cursed....

OMG:shocked:...thats terrable! ....u must of been heartbroken!:boxed:

well...IF we meet Mika....then i think we should tell him that we were the Leeds competition winners or something?!

and dont worry im cursed too!:naughty:

lol ha ha.. i'll see what i can do.

exactly the word she used.. like she didn't say it enoguh times 'pathetic, pathetic' grrr get a new vocab. aw i felt so bad for brian though bless, he was like the only one who was on charleys side and she pretty much ruined that.. she just manages to start an argument too many times, seriously how does she do it :blink: what was the argument about anyway? my tv went a bit fuzzy so i didn't quite catch what they said

OMGGG I missed BB tonite!!!

Cos the room with the computer in doesn;t have a TV so its either computer or Big Brother :thumbdown:

But I've been getting live update from my mates lol, bless Brian he's such a sweety! I HATE CHARLEY!!!

But the main thing I know about BB is that I am actually IN LOVE with Liam!!! Haha he's SO hot!!!! Especially when he does nominations naked lol. I even have a banner for him on my myspace LMAO.

eeeeew LIAM!!!:naughty: :naughty: NO WAY! :puke:

i like Brian....hes so cute!!!!! awww it was well sad when he was crying today! STUPID CHARLIE! :furious:

OMG:shocked:...thats terrable! ....u must of been heartbroken!:boxed:

well...IF we meet Mika....then i think we should tell him that we were the Leeds competition winners or something?!

and dont worry im cursed too!:naughty:

Haha yeah IF we meet him I will MAKE SURE he knows we are the comp winners!!! It will be my main priority lol, then maybe he will feel sorry for us and give us special treatment hehe :naughty:

I might make a T shirt with it written on haha.

But I think we should make a banner too for the actual show, saying 'MFC SAY HI' or something lol

aw.. well i like to think there's a good reason why we end up not meeting those we want to.. maybe summin good will come of it :biggrin2: well thats my wishful thinking :fisch:

one of my classmates had met mcfly but i don't know if she liked them or not :roftl: i'm sure they were nice though, they seem like a nice bunch

i like Brian....hes so cute!!!!! awww it was well sad when he was crying today! STUPID CHARLIE! :furious:[/b][/color][/size]

yeah! aw bless him.. he's such a sweetheart .. a real joker though the way he speaks really makes me laugh :roftl:

lol ha ha.. i'll see what i can do.

exactly the word she used.. like she didn't say it enoguh times 'pathetic, pathetic' grrr get a new vocab. aw i felt so bad for brian though bless, he was like the only one who was on charleys side and she pretty much ruined that.. she just manages to start an argument too many times, seriously how does she do it :blink: what was the argument about anyway? my tv went a bit fuzzy so i didn't quite catch what they said

lol! :naughty: i have no idea what it was about....i think it just started over nothing!:thumbdown: but ive never seen brian act like that before!